OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

PRAYER FOR THIS DAY

Go down

PRAYER FOR THIS DAY Empty PRAYER FOR THIS DAY

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Dear Creator I pray today for all nations,people of all ethics no matter what race or religions they believe in keep them healthy and safe today dear creator watch over their families and friends as well guide all spirits that have passed to the spirit world and I pray Creator you give their families strength and compassion to make it thru these tough times. I pray dear Creator that we all remember to be kind to all no matter their backgrounds and religion it's not good to judge as we don't like to be judged for who we are and what we believe in so we show be respectful at all times to all others. I pray to you great Creator for all those who suffer in silence with mental health issues,Illnesses and Addictions may you give them your guidance,protection,strength and most of all hope there is light in this dark time in life. I pray dear Creator for all of the creatures, the earth,the air,the sun,the fires of what makes up our Mother Earth may we all not take these things for granted and destroy these gifts you give us. I pray to you great creator to keep our traditions and beliefs strong and with us may we not forget them and share them proudly with others. I pray to you great creator to keep our world safe and those all who live in it and guide us to be open minded to all who share Mother Earth with us. Smudge ceremony,pipe ceremony and the singing of great honour songs for all and to those who just need to feel apart of life.
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down