OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea

Go down

To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea Empty To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea

Post  Kinibop Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm

This Miracle Ginger Tea Dissolves Kidney Stones And Cleans The Liver
http://simpleorganiclife.org/miracle-ginger-tea/

Ginger is the ultimate natural medicine. Not only is it delicious, but it’s anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial in nature. It’s known to improve digestive discomfort and can even improve immunity and make your cardiovascular system healthier. I don’t use the term “superfood” lightly, but this one is it.

Ginger is also rich in vitamin C, magnesium, and other minerals, making it a great food to add to your diet for overall health.

Hot ginger tea doesn’t just beat the cold winter mornings, but can fight infection, enhance the immune system, fight off colds and other viruses, improve circulation, relieve pain, reduce the risk of kidney stones and give your body the nutrients it needs to make sure the liver works like it should. Here’s how to make my famous ginger tea.

You will need:
1 tablespoon of raw, organic, unfiltered honey.
1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
1/4 cup of coconut milk.
1 cup of purified water.

Instructions:
Boil the water. Once boiling, add ginger and turmeric. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add milk. Strain into a cup.

From here, you can steep another teabag if you like. The tea stands well on its own though.

KiniBop's Note:
Also terrific for Arthritis for it anti-inflammatory properties
Kinibop
Kinibop
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down