OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
PRAYER FOR THIS DAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

PRAYER FOR THIS DAY

Go down

PRAYER FOR THIS DAY Empty PRAYER FOR THIS DAY

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 am

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, we gather together this day with humbled hearts to offer up many thanks. We thank you for all two-leggeds, four-leggeds, swimmers, fliers and crawlers. We thank you for the wisdom found in nature and through the many experiences we have faced along our journey. We thank you for the music found in the gentle winds and the rushing waters. We thank you for the howls of the coyotes of the desert and the wolves of the forests and mountains. We thank you for the strength shown in the soaring of the Eagle in the North and the Hawk in the South. We thank you for the gift of life and the many blessings you have bestowed upon your children.

We ask for a brief pause during this time of great awakening to bring forth a purification of our spirits. We ask for knowledge to enter into the minds of those whose spirits remain dormant that we all are spiritual beings in a fleshy shell. We ask for those with hardened hearts to be allowed to see the destruction they have caused over the years, and their hearts be changed. We ask for an end to the division among the people and the opening of closed eyes, so they may see the deception placed upon them by their governments. We ask for all veils of secrecy to be lifted where nothing is ever again allowed to happen without the knowledge of the people. We ask for an end to the greed that permeates throughout the four corners, and the lust of materialistic desires be laid waste. We ask for true equality where no one person is more powerful than the next. We ask for an end to all hostilities and wars in a world where the people are war-weary. We ask instead for an era of peace among all nations. We ask for your healing hands to be placed upon those that are suffering through physical and mental diseases and disorders. We ask for your hands to guide surgeons as they operate on those in operating rooms this day. We ask for freedom for Leonard Peltier and all other political prisoners incarcerated for crimes they did not commit. We ask for an end to modern-day slavery and the release of those that have been subjected to abuse and violence. We ask for protection for those that continue to stand against governments and corporations that would take away their culture and further destroy all that you have created. We ask for protection of our Brothers the wolf, bear, buffalo, horse, whale and dolphin and for those that are defenseless. For those that have lost loved ones, we ask for comfort be granted them. We ask for strength, courage and guidance be given to those that are now in the Spirit World.

We thank you for our Elders and the lessons they teach us today, as well as the wisdom of the ancestors. May we honor them with the deepest respect. We thank you for our children that remind us of the innocence and the lessons we have long forgotten. May we continue to strengthen the foundation set forth by the seventh generation, so they may have an unbreakable foundation to build upon. We thank you for our daily food and the waters that hydrate us. We thank you for your love and your forgiveness when we stray from our path.
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down