OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc

4 posters

Go down

Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc Empty Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc

Post  s_ingle303@yahoo.com Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 pm

My fellow Dinarians,

I have never posted before, so please bear with me regarding any mistakes that may occur due to my ignorance. Regarding Okie's post this morning(10/26/213) re: the POTUS is the one who has stopped our Currency Exchange of the Iraqi Dinar -

I propose we file a class action lawsuit against the Federal Government, Barrack Hussein Obama, Jack Lew, Wells Fargo, and any other bank and Currency site who sold the Iraqi Dinar to U.S. Citizens.

I personally do not have a clue how to begin this process, but after reading comments and posts on this website, I am certain that there are some with this knowledge that could begin the process and then we can pass it on to the other sites for those who wish to join us.

Respectfully,

Steven A. Ingle

s_ingle303@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc Empty Re: Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc

Post  redgreen Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:27 pm

I personally do not have a clue... wrote:
That covers it quite well.

What guarantee/promise was made, express or implied?
What return was promised, express or implied?
What evidence is there, short of rumor and reports from gurus, that anyone has done anything, good or bad?

That's the problem. We don't have anything to "pin on them."

Sad, but true.
redgreen
redgreen

Back to top Go down

Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc Empty Re: Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc

Post  whatwhat Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 pm

14:52:59
if you want to shut down this whole deal for all of us... we have been warned multiple times to NOT do that sort of talk

they can and will shut it down for US (you and me and the rest) ... even after the whales have exchanged

recommend you NOT post that sort of talk til after WE ALL exchange

thank you very much

whatwhat

Back to top Go down

Let's file a class action lawsuit against the banks and the US Government, Obama, Jack Lew, etc Empty Cla$$ action suit ?? ARE YOU CRAZY!!!

Post  flashhair Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Have you lost your mind partner !!!
1. Take a chill pill
2. Shut your hole
3. Sit down
4. Be glad you had all of us to give you some sound advice !

flashhair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down