OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM - Are YOU ready?

+5
gerdah
operadinar
mccook
jubilee486
.MiddleClassMaiden
9 posters

Go down

Are YOU ready to complete the NEW E-FILE FINCEN Form at your Currency Exhange appointment?

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_lcap24%THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 18 ]
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_lcap39%THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 30 ]
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_lcap37%THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 28 ]

Total Votes : 76

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM - Are YOU ready?

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

RE: THE FINCEN FORM - E-FILING - NEW INFO

Lot's of opinions, talk, and rumors abound. Soooo... Let's FOCUS on the facts.

BE ASSURED - You can EXPECT to INTERACT with a FINCEN Currency Transaction Report form when you show up for your currency exchange.

* SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE - QUICK DOWNLOAD of THIS FORM *

In the past, the 'hard copy' version of this form was completed by your banker with you.

NOW - Federal legislation / statutes require E-FILING of a Currency Transaction Report - OMB No. 1506-0064. This is an electronic filing version of the FINCEN form you've been hearing about.

So, TODAY - it makes GOOD SENSE to familiarize yourself with this form BEFORE you arrive at your ce appointment.

NOW is the time to PRACTICE / PREPARE by completing the FINCEN Currency Transaction Report - OMB No. 1506-0064.

"HOW CAN I GET THIS FORM?" You may download a copy the the ACTUAL FORM, complete it... and STUDY it... (so you'll be prepared with all the information that you'll be asked for). THEN, PRINT it out to use as a guide at your ce appointment.

HOW download a copy. Click here:
1. Go to The BSA E-Filing System at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

2. Look along the right side of the page (light blue column) click on the link "New - Currency Transaction Report".

3. Next - Open the .pdf by clicking on "Open With Different Viewer".

4. Download the .PDF and open it. What you will be looking at will be a similar screen form that your banker will be looking at as he/she asks you the questions (to complete the form).

Of course this is YOUR option as to whether you do this or not.

NOW, If this seems too complicated... then simply go over the pre-electronic filing 'hard copy' version of the FINCEN Currency Transaction Report form with your accounting/law/tax professional.

Or, you could try cordially asking your banker to print out the E-FILE FINCEN Currency Transaction Report form... and GO OVER IT WITH YOU - explaining each part of the form to you. Your exchange being significant, you may expect to find favor and receive the assistance that you need.

MORE INFORMATION:
1 Final Notice 77 Fed. Reg. 12367 (2012) mandates electronic filing of certain BSA reports by July 1, 2012.
2 See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 31 CFR ยง1010.820.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
April 1st, 2013 - Mandatory Use of FinCEN Reports
New - Currency Transaction Report
Welcome to the BSA E-Filing System
Graphic of some SARS forms
The BSA E-Filing System supports electronic filing of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) forms
(either individually or in batches) through a FinCEN secure network. BSA E-Filing provides a faster, more convenient, more secure, and more cost-effective method for submitting BSA forms. Additional benefits are listed under Using BSA E-Filing.
How does BSA E-Filing work?

The BSA E-Filing System is hosted on a secure website accessible on the Internet. Organizations that file BSA forms with FinCEN can securely access the system after they apply for and receive a user ID and password from FinCEN. In addition, individuals can apply for and receive a user ID and password from FinCEN to file the FBAR report.

WE ADVISE STRONGLY that this form be COMPLETED with help of LEGAL PROFESSIONAL...

ABOUT THIS POST: Absolutely NO financial or legal advice is given or intended in this post. As always, consult Certified Professional Tax, Accounting, Estate Planning and Financial advice before signing any document or making any verbal agreements.

Neither OOM&F nor its affiliates provide ANY legal advice whatsoever. Please consult your legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depend on the specific facts of your own situation at the time your taxes are prepared. This post subject to terms and conditions of use of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"SUBJECT TO RULES AND TERMS OF USE OF OOM&F" -
OOM&F ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBLITY OR LIABILITY OF ANYONE USING THIS FORM
Attachments
THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Attachment
CurrencyTransactionReport - E-FILING - NEW.pdf CLICK link above to DOWNLOAD THE E-FILE FINCEN formYou don't have permission to download attachments.(169 Kb) Downloaded 721 times

Last edited by MiddleClassMaiden on Tue May 07, 2013 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : word syntax - correct grammar)
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty Re: THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM - Are YOU ready?

Post  jubilee486 Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 pm

MiddleClassMaiden thank you so much for all you do for us in oom.
Having only a tablet with no other available computer to download this form on could you possibly post the form as the post? This would be deeply appreciated by perhaps many with the same restrictions.
Again, thank you MiddleClassMaiden.
jubilee486

jubilee486

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty Re: THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM - Are YOU ready?

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Tue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm

jubilee486 wrote:MiddleClassMaiden thank you so much for all you do for us in oom.
Having only a tablet with no other available computer to download this form on could you possibly post the form as the post? This would be deeply appreciated by perhaps many with the same restrictions.
Again, thank you MiddleClassMaiden.
jubilee486

THANK YOU for your comment and question. Perhaps you (and others who are facing the same issue) could ask a friend member of your family to download the .PDF of the form it for you (at the bottom of the post) and then email it to you. If it were me, this is what I would do. re: posting the form as a post... The form is 1. Subject to change and copyright by its author and 2. An INTERACTIVE - fill-in-the-blanks format. To attempt to post it would remove the interactive formatting. THANK YOU for asking.
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty New /e-File FINCEN Form

Post  mccook Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Part II Amount and Type of Transactions(s) They show "Cash In" and Cash Out" as items 25 and 27. (e) is Currency exchange(s) for both. Will cash in and cash out trip us up referene taxes?

mccook

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM? - Are YOU ready?

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

mccook wrote:Part II Amount and Type of Transactions(s) They show "Cash In" and Cash Out" as items 25 and 27. (e) is Currency exchange(s) for both. Will cash in and cash out trip us up referene taxes?

A very GOOD question, dear! ONE that encourages ALL of us to DOWNLOAD the form "CONSULT YOUR LEGAL ADVISORS TO DETERMINE HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY APPLY TO YOUR OWN SITUATION.

If it were me, I would simply ask my banker 'What would "Cash In" and Cash Out" (as items 25 and 27) mean regarding my currency exchange today?'
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

Post  operadinar Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you mccook; this is the question I've been trying to get answered all day. Best advise is to consult legal advisors.

operadinar

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM - DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Tue May 07, 2013 10:52 pm

operadinar wrote:Thank you mccook; this is the question I've been trying to get answered all day. Best advise is to consult legal advisors.

WONDERFUL! Sooo happy you got your question answered! The more we look, ask, study, focus and try, the more we learn!

DO IT NOW... if you haven't already! Simply DOWNLOAD the form "CONSULT YOUR LEGAL ADVISORS TO DETERMINE HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY APPLY TO YOUR OWN SITUATION.
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty CurrencyTransactionReport - E-FILING - NEW.pdf CLICK link above to DOWNLOAD THE E-FILE FINCEN form(169 Kb) Downloaded 489 times.

Post  gerdah Tue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

What happen if people have no computer or are unable to down load this form?
Please help my computer is not able to use pdf files downladings.
[

Last edited by gerdah on Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

gerdah

Back to top Go down

Post  operadinar Wed May 08, 2013 12:03 am

Actually, what I've learned is the value of seeking professional advice for something I don't fully understand. The form is not such a big deal after all.

operadinar

Back to top Go down

Post  newby Wed May 08, 2013 12:17 am

This appears to be only for institutions such as banks to fill out when they send in currency. It does not pertain to individuals doing a currency exchange. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to check it out for yourselves.

newby

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty no big deal

Post  Grandpa10 Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 am

newby the bank will fill out this form . this is real simple, is is an anti money laundering protection. Thats it. no bells and whistles. Cash transactions of around 10k and the bank does the form simple. This i not a big deal everyone, they have been using them for a long time. most of us just never had enough money to see them. Get used to them. I pray I see a lot of them real soon. God Bless

Grandpa10

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty Thanks 'Grandpa10' need some common sense around here. . . .

Post  MLRheidi123 Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 am

Grandpa10 wrote:newby the bank will fill out this form . this is real simple, is is an anti money laundering protection. Thats it. no bells and whistles. Cash transactions of around 10k and the bank does the form simple. This i not a big deal everyone, they have been using them for a long time. most of us just never had enough money to see them. Get used to them. I pray I see a lot of them real soon. God Bless

MLRheidi123

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM? - Are YOU ready?

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

MLRheidi123 wrote:
Grandpa10 wrote:newby the bank will fill out this form . this is real simple, is is an anti money laundering protection. Thats it. no bells and whistles. Cash transactions of around 10k and the bank does the form simple. This i not a big deal everyone, they have been using them for a long time. most of us just never had enough money to see them. Get used to them. I pray I see a lot of them real soon. God Bless

THANK you, Grandpa10 for your wisdom and practical thinking!... It's REALLY so AMAZING...how many folks have read and re-read the article... 1868 at this writing], made comments at the top of the page, and then scrolled down and DOWNLOADED THE FORM... over 545 to date. Thank you again, for you input... and thank YOU [newby] for your comments and interest as well. Have a BLESSED next few hours and days ahead!
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

THE NEW E-FILE FINCEN FORM  - Are YOU ready? Empty Fincen Form- a STANDARD form...not to worry

Post  faith-1st Wed May 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Folks, this form is a standard form that ALL banks and credit unions have to use and send to the UST, for IRS purposes. This form has been around for a VERY long time and it is required that a financial institution fill out this form for ANY cash transaction OVER 10,000 dollars, so at 10,001 it has to be filled out. This is for withdrawal or deposit.
Both of my children work at a financial institution, and trust me, this is NOT a big deal. There is nothing to be ready for or afraid of, it is standard. My eldest has been in "banking" for over 11 years and has talked about this form a number of times over the years, it is not new or anything to be scared of. Basically it is just for the IRS making sure they know everything is on the up and up.
Also, the bank will not have us fill it out, they will do it and e-file it.

faith-1st

Back to top Go down

Post  operadinar Wed May 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Thank you very much for this clarion post on a topic that seemed way too mysterious. Much appreciated!

operadinar

Back to top Go down

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Thu May 09, 2013 12:23 am

operadinar wrote:Thank you very much for this clarion post on a topic that seemed way too mysterious. Much appreciated!

Thank YOU...and the HUNDREDS of those who have DOWNLOADED the actual form... AND RESPONDED with so many kind and informative REPLIES - as well as scrolling to the VERY TOP of this page... and TAKE the TIME to READ and study the post.

While the banker will INDEED complete the form while you're THERE at your ce appointment, WISE and SMART bank clients will ALREADY KNOW the questions BEFORE they will be asked, and then, AFTER seeking and receiving competent and reliable counsel, those smart bank clients are PREPARED to 1. ANSWER the questions asked by the banker while completing this FINCEN form.. and 2. KNOW exactly WHAT to answer from an INFORMED position during the appointment.

Doesn't that MAKE GOOD SENSE?

THANKS to ALL who have responded! Bless you!

Last edited by MiddleClassMaiden on Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : word syntax - correct grammar & quantity - title seqence - clarity)
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

Are you STUCK? CAN'T SCROLL UP to the ORIGINAL POST? NO PROBLEM!

1. Look UP and to the UPPER right of this page - OR to the BOTTOM right of this page... go ahead...
2. Locate the Page Numbers - on the right ...with a little BOX around them ie. 1, 2, etc.
3. CLICK on the number "1" - That will take you to the FIRST PAGE - of the original Post
NEXT...
4. scroll UP or DOWN to the TOP or BOTTOM of PAGE NUMBER 1 - the ORIGINAL POST...
5. ENJOY! READ - STUDY - CLICK ON THE LINKS - DOWNLOAD your VERY OWN COPY of the FINCEN FORM... You'll DISCOVER the link on PAGE #1 for the DOWNLOAD.
And, that's ALL there is to it!

A sincere THANKS to ALL who have taken the time to visit this post, discover, study, download and comment on what HUNDREDS have PROVEN to be a VERY IMPORTANT opportunity to PREPARE for their ce appointment at the bank.

YES - it really IS a very simple process... but like swimming... the MORE we know about the water, and the basics... the quicker we learn. At THAT TIME... it THEN BECOMES ... FUN! - Pure and SIMPLE!

THANKS AGAIN... for taking the time... Bless you!

PS: We [you and I] MAY even pass one another in the lobby/waiting room. You'll know it's ME... I'll be the lady giggling a lot... praying... quietly praising the Lord... REVIEWING my completed FINCEN form! You can't miss me! Come on over and say "HI". Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited by MiddleClassMaiden on Thu May 09, 2013 2:05 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : word syntax - correct grammar & quantity - title seqence)
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum