OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
What advise would you give a newbie? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

What advise would you give a newbie?

+2
Godskid
JMZOB
6 posters

Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty What advise would you give a newbie?

Post  JMZOB Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am

I'm new to the forum and reading all the posts can be a bit overwhelming! What advise would you give a newbie, like myself.

JMZOB

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty Re: What advise would you give a newbie?

Post  Godskid Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 am

Being new you have the advantage of having information that many spent much time researching over years so you don't have to do the work. This forum is such a blessing to our family. God will lead you as you pray for guidance regarding that which you read. My suggestion is to set aside time each day to explore this wonderful resource provided for us.

Godskid

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty Re: What advise would you give a newbie?

Post  Siaya Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Welcome to the dinar world. Best advice, do not let this rule your life or cause you to DAILY get caught up with the anticipation it will be tomorrow. Be encouraged, live life, and wait patiently. IF it happens, so be it. IF it does not happen, so be it. Just give thanks you have what you have and now wait for what we believe for. This is my 9th year coming and I still have hope. Be blessed
Siaya
Siaya

http://www.newcovenantworldoutreach.com

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty Newbie Advice:

Post  redgreen Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Instead of reading everything, set your bookmark at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  These are the posts you MUST read.  OKIE IS THE MAN!

If you want to read further, scan the LATEST TOPICS that scroll at the left of the page.  Look for postings by SpecialAgentGibbs.  They are second in value to you, but only second to postings from Okie.  The rest of the postings that scroll up the screen may or may not be timely, on topic, interesting, useful, or worth reading.  With a little experience, you will be able to discern whose comments are important.

Be patient.  Prepare for wealth if you hold IQD and KEEP YOUR WEALTH A SECRET when it comes to you.

Last edited by redgreen on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo and enhancements.)
redgreen
redgreen

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty What Advise would you give a Newbie?

Post  JMZOB Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you for your advice, it is very appreciated!

JMZOB

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecialAgentGibbs Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Posts by Okie, Vic, BD75 Sednet1, and myself for starters.
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

http://www.godshandinternational.org

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty Thank you for the tips!

Post  JMZOB Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:Posts by Okie, Vic, BD75 Sednet1, and myself for starters.

Thank you! I've been reading Okie and yours (had to, I'm a big NCIS fan)

JMZOB

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty Newbie

Post  redgreen Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

One more thing: the calendar posted on the left, just below the LATEST TOPICS, is actually for 2012.  Don't rely on it.

Of course, after reading this, they may get it fixed.
redgreen
redgreen

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty For the Newbie

Post  LuvDinar Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 am

I haven't been in this for very long myself - almost 2 years now. Here's the bottom line stuff that I've learned:

1. Don't tell ANYONE how much Dinar or Dong you hold (including FAMILY members). Telling them that you have dabbled in currencies, fine; they may want to get involved too!

2. Don't listen to the hype of the gurus on other sites that think they have sources that "know" when it's going to revalue and/or they "know" the rate, or they've "seen" the rate -- all is not so. There may be less than a handful of people who REALLY DO KNOW. But trust me, this is such a significant world wide shift in wealth and the way the world economy will run, I'm certain that the rate and date will be the best kept secret in the world and the biggest surprise our economists have ever seen!

3. Never buy more Dinar or Dong that you can't afford to let go of right now. This could "pop" any second now... or things could change and it could go on for a long time. Remember to take care the things of TODAY, tomorrow will take care of itself.

4. Use this time to PLAN - PLAN - PLAN. When the actual time comes for the C/E, your head will be swimming! My background is in Psychology, and there will be neurotransmitters flooding your brain from the excitement of the moment that will feel very much like being overwhelmed in love or on your wedding day and you may forget to ask questions at the bank, or think a certain new car or home is what you want. Make a plan and stick to the plan.

5. Don't check the dinar sites every hour (like I know some people that I know that have dinar do... and sometimes every 30 minutes). When this thing goes, you'll get an email and you will have plenty of time to make an appointment with the bank. Check this site daily, or maybe even twice a day... other sites, let 'em ride, especially right now; although the information sounds exciting, there is A LOT of misinformation being put out and it gets confusing. I know from being confused my share of times!

6. If you read something and you're not sure... come in here and ask the question. Someone will clarify it for you. This site is the only one that I've discovered thus far that is no hype, accurate, and really LOVES the members here. We are a family and treat each other with love and concern.

7. Keep the investment in prayer. There is a lot of evil in the world and I believe the scripture that says that the evil tries to take Heaven by force, applies to our investment as well! Pray for wisdom, patience, and guidance. Pray for Okie daily. He is tired and longsuffering. He has sacrificed health, family, and our one thing in life that we can never get back, his time. He doesn't HAVE to do this. He is not PAID. He continues out of love and good character. Trust Okie for the truth (as he knows it now) and integrity. The same goes for Special Agent Gibbs (AKA: SAG), and Sambo, and Debtarheelgirl. I'm sure I'm forgetting others on this site, forgive me.

That's my bottom line stuff. Hope it's helpful. Hugs and prayers for you!

LuvDinar

Back to top Go down

What advise would you give a newbie? Empty RE: For the Newbie

Post  JMZOB Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 am

These are great tips, thank you very much!

JMZOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum