OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER.

2 posters

Go down

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. Empty NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER.

Post  Kinibop Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:02 pm

PLEASE STAND BY!

THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. 11/16/2015 9 PM cst

We are diligently working to solve the problem!!!

Last edited by Kini on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added UPDATE to the title)
Kinibop
Kinibop
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. Empty add on chat

Post  mofoxtrot1 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:16 pm

I have not been able to get in to chat this afternoon either
Mofoxtrto1

mofoxtrot1

Back to top Go down

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. Empty UPDATE: THURSDAY 11/19/2015 ~ THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES

Post  Kinibop Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:54 pm

ACCESS IS AVAILABLE USING SMARTPHONES, OR TABLETS ... not sure why, but there is access. Log in Names and passwords all work on mobile devices ...

We did find a cause, that is preventing access into the New Horizon Chatroom, on PC LAPTOPS & DESKTOPS, however ...

Addonchat is attempting to migrate all of the Classic clients to a new piece of hardware ... It was to be a smooth process, but if you have ever worked for a company that upgrades their systems, you know that there is inevitably, a host of glitches .... and we certainly are experiencing that ....

Sambo has sent several emails to Addonchat ... and by all indications ... that are trying to sort out our problems .... We hope to be up and running soon!!!

We miss all of you! And prayers continue for those who have requested prayers. If you have any immediate prayer requests, please email Sambo49@outlook.com and we will post in the MOD Prayer Room
Kinibop
Kinibop
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. Empty NEW UPDATE: TUESDAY 11/24/2015 ~ THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS STILL EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES

Post  Kinibop Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:23 am

DAYS WITHOUT CHAT ====>>> 9 Days and counting ...  Sad

Despite several emails sent to the techs at addonchat, they have yet to have answered ANY emails to Sambo ... and we remain unable to get into chat. 9 days and counting!

If you have a tablet or smartphone, some have had success in logging in that way ... using the link below ...

Some people have had success logging into chat on their laptops/desktops by using this link ...

http://client2.addonchat.com/android/chat.php?aid=570565

You will NOT SEE THE BLUE SIGN ON SCREEN ... this is the mobile app looks and acts different!!!! Barebones at best, but we are able to chat with one another ...

We continue to reach out to AddOnChat praying that they will soon restore our chatroom!!!!!

~i~ KiniBop

PS Sambo is in Texas with his ill parents. Please keep them and Sambo in your prayers!
Kinibop
Kinibop
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER. Empty Re: NEW UPDATE: THE NEW HORIZONS CHAT ROOM IS EXPERIENCING LOG IN ISSUES .... THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WITH "ADDONCHAT", THE SERVER.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down