OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together

2 posters

Go down

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together Empty Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:29 am

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together to offer up many thanks. We thank you for the numerous stars that shine down from above during the evening hours. We thank you for the cool evening breeze that touches our cheeks and brings the music of the crickets to soothe our spirit. We thank you for the coolness of the morning air; the rushing of the waters that brings peace at the beginning of a new day; the rising of Grandfather Sun as he brings us warmth and the lighting of our path. We thank you for the winds that serve to move the old air out and allow new air in, while providing us with wisdom when we take the time to listen.

We ask for an era of peace in a world fixated on hatred and division. We are weary, Father, of the stereotyping and discrimination, and ask for hearts and minds to erase the memories of the past and bring awareness of the present. We ask for an end to the addictions that prevent us from being the person we were meant to be. We ask for strength, courage and protection for all that stand against injustice, defending the defenseless, and the further destruction of your creation. We ask for forgiveness for the many years of focusing on ourselves rather than upon you. We ask for miraculous healing for those that are suffering through diverse diseases, disorders and ailments. We ask for freedom for those that have been incarcerated unjustly. We ask for protection of our Brothers the Wolf, Bear, Horse, Buffalo, Dolphin and Whale. We ask for hardened hearts to soften so they may begin to see the division they have caused. We ask for cleansing of our feet, so we may walk straight along our path. We have polluted the air and waters, clear cut trees in the forests, drilled below the surface and mined for precious metals, all to feed our greed and we ask for your forgiveness. We ask for the cleansing of our hearts so we may fully understand the messages sent to us. We ask for cleansing for our hands, so we may create only beauty. We ask for the cleansing of our eyes, so we can behold more of the beauty you have created. We ask for comfort for those that have a heavy heart. We ask for guidance each day so we may understand clearly and make the correct choices. We ask for an easing of tensions between nations so we may learn to live together peacefully. We ask for the veils of secrecy to be lifted so the secrets hiding in the darkness become lit, so we may better understand the deception that has been perpetrated against us. We ask for the release of the innocents currently behind bars for crimes they did not commit. We ask for an end to all modern-day slavery.

We thank you for our Elders that remind us of the wisdom of the ancients and the lessons of the present. May we honor them with deepest respect. We thank you for our children that continue to remind us of innocence and lessons we have long forgotten as adults. We thank you for Grandmother Moon as she watches over us during our slumber. We thank you for all two-leggeds, four-leggeds, swimmers, fliers and crawlers that inhabit the forests, jungles, deserts, plains, mountains and oceans. We thank you for our food and ask for its blessing. We thank you for friends that may come and go, but they bring purpose to our journey. We thank you for the many gifts and blessings you have bestowed upon us. We thank you for the precious gift of life and the understanding that there more journeys to come in the next life.
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together Empty Re: Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with a humbled heart that we gather together

Post  Godskid Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm

It is truly a privileged to read this wonderful prayer. Thank you

Godskid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum