OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE

+3
GJacksonT
j21
Christos
7 posters

Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE

Post  Christos Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 am

Happy to share a new healing process called ABC Self-Healing (it's been publicly available 3 months), which is a simple process of being guided by the Holy Spirit within to find and remove 'the blocks' to the awareness of God's Love within. It's completely free including an instruction manual, video and live private coaching - and it is the foundation of what I believe is God's Healthcare Plan (a book coming out this year)! The process is like a 'jump start' to opening ourselves to the healing that Christ holds out to us - simply asking us to release and forgive our past and all those involved in it. All details are at PerfectionHealing.com - and all I can suggest is that you don't believe me, but be open to trying it yourself - perhaps start by reading the testimonials (a small sampling) of miracle transformation that all who have used it are experiencing!

In simple clarity, it proves to us that we are most certainly children of God and as such, we have a Birthright of 'not suffering' from sin, sickness and even death. This was first demonstrated by our Lord Christ Jesus, yet we did not, and still do not, believe him when He Removed the sins of the world. So we just kept on seeing ourselves as 'sinners' when in fact he forgave us when He took 'on the sins of the world' for us. [this work proves that in fact 'sin' is not real - as Christ Jesus deleted it!] Healing then is natural when we realign 'and allow' ourselves to accept His gift He gave to us... and we join Him in forgiving all the sins we hold against (block) from ourselves (causing all our sufferings - from headaches, disease and sickness). Thus, under the Holy Spirit's guidance, where he shows us 'where' we are still 'holding on' to untruth... when released to Him, they are removed and healing, God's Love, the Love of Christ within, immediately moves into our awareness so healing is "natural" and we realize our Birthright IS REAL!

It's really that simple. So if you believe God is Love then most certainly you will agree He did not make us to suffer! This process testifies and Glorifies the Love of God in YOU! It is a jump start of your engine of Divine Love within as it screams that "everything Jesus taught us is true!" God Speed on your end to suffering... no matter what it may look like now! In God, In Christ, we are healed. It's really that simple. But remember, it is the work that does the work.

Christos

http://www.PerfectionHealing.com

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Sincere thanks

Post  j21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

My sincere thanks for your healing post.

What a great site. Thank you.

Warmest
John

j21

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty THIS IS EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION

Post  GJacksonT Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 pm

BORN-AGAIN/HOLY SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIANS BEWARE - there is NOTHING of Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit in "PerfectionHealing.com." No where in the Bible are you told to "Map your Chakras" as is suggested in this site. Read in the comment below: "[this work proves that in fact 'sin' is not real - as Christ Jesus deleted it!]" - DOES THIS STATEMENT APPEAR IN ANY FORM IN YOUR BIBLE? IS THERE ANYTHING IN YOUR BIBLE THAT INDICATES THAT SIN IS "NOT REAL?" - Use discernment . . . reject false religion and false claims. Almighty God Our Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit ARE NOT AT THIS SITE!

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Re: Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE

Post  Christos Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Dear BEWARE? - how can such blindness cover your eyes, saying "there is NOTHING of Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit in "PerfectionHealing.com." The whole site is all about God's Perfect Love for you and I.

As To The Deleting of Sin my good friend...please read carefully, Luke 5:23-25 (KJV) Christ said... 23 Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk? 24 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house. 25 And immediately he rose up before them, and took up that whereon he lay, and departed to his own house, glorifying God.

Also see where Jesus deleted Sin!: Matthew 9:2-6 and Mark 2:5-10 and finally my good friend, be mindful with your words when speaking of the truth, even as reflected in the bible: Mark 3:28
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

Is not Jesus saying here... that through his forgiven All Sins Are Deleted? Does forgiven not mean "deleted" forever and forever? Who is running our world, man thinking or God Thoughts?

So may I say ever so lovingly... if you are one who idolizes the words in the bible to try and "shut down my Living Christ and God that is happening right now in this moment"... then I would suggest you not waste your time exploring how the Holy Spirit wishes to heal you or others. For the Living Christ and Holy Spirit is 'the Living authority' of these Good Works! Don't let the dark interpretations of the stories in the bible to be used by the darkness to 'contain the Father'... so that you suffering continues. Everyone is worthy! It is your Birthright from our Creator. By the grace of God, please use some common sense! Dieing, suffering, is exactly what the darkness wants us all to continue doing!

God Bless You All...and in so doing, may His Truth become Your Living Truth Right Now! In Christ, Christos

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty THIS IS EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION

Post  GJacksonT Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Christos – I have no intentions of turning this into an endless theological debate. You and your website advocate ‘error’ under the deceitful heading of something good proceeding from God Almighty, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. What you present is a lie! What you offer does come from a “god” (little ‘g’) and there are thousands of Born-again, Spirit-filled Christians on this website that will surely recognize the truth of what I have said. We are all aware that satan used scripture to present his ‘twisted agenda of destruction’ to Jesus for 40 days in the wilderness just as you do now to justify your agenda. No true Christian would accept the perversion of truth that you offer. You are in error, the website you promote is in error and I tell you now to heed the words of Jesus Christ . . . “Get thee behind me satan!” - GJacksonT

Last edited by GJacksonT on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot title)

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Clever is the Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - May we learn from it now...

Post  Christos Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 am

Witness for yourself how the wolf so cleverly uses its greatest weapon 'fear' to get good people of faith from seeking the fulfillment, complete salvation, healing, in Christ from our Almighty God. Notice how he steps onto the pedestal and gladly claims himself to be the authority of God and the leader of all good Christians. Notice not once does he suggest "that everyone should follow their" heart and trust God's movement there--rather implying if all the good Christians here on this site are like me (a born again Christian?), you will see what is given here as the devils work. Really? Let it be then of no surprise to see how the darkness cleverly moves this way... and how he is doing the very same thing in many circles of the beloved sons and daughters of God, seeking to place 'limits' on the Love of God for his every child.

Notice how 'his judgement' says God offers nothing of the sort, healing, redemption, forgiveness to His children. Notice how he defines 'God's Movement' when clearly God has said "I make all things new" - may we see clearly the movement of all anti-gods who say to God, if you don't move this way, my way, you are not my god. Do we really expect the Creator of the universe to 'do things our way', to not be dynamic, forever changing, expanding, doing things differently? You decide. Continuing to cement his point, he says "it is all lies", dropping in a point or two from his perverse twisting of the true meaning of love taught in the bible... and then saying "we born again Christian" (as if he speaks for all of you)... continuing to 'scare' the b-Jesus out of you!

All that is left now is one simple question: There is fear and Love, anti-Christ and Christ, which would you subscribe? One denies the living God of Love unfolding its magnificence right now and the other says 'yes' to the Christ within... forever born again into each moment! For being truly 'born again' is the going to that place where we allow God to be God in our heart, forever Not Needing another to tell us what to do, for our authority is God's Love born again within, forever anew in each moment! How can it be otherwise? How can there be 'fear' if God's Love is truly running our lives? Here may we find peace, may we find God within! Forever is the clarity of seeing 'the wolf' who claims in fear to be your authority! May you choose now only God's Love.

So let us laugh in the face of those who claim to be born again yet speak only of fear to scare you! May we forgive them for they know not what they do...for if they did, they would not continue crucifying Christ. One need not fear the Love of God nor the 'little darkness' ranting around claiming to be your authority. Seek God first, the God of Perfect Love, the All-Encompassing Love that knows not fear!

Explore the Kingdom of God within... he has given for those willing to receive His Love. It is 'new' and in certainty, you will find His new at PerfectionHealing.com - But leave your 'old' behind... If you're living in 'fear' ask within for the evidence of His love with you... for His Love rejects all fear! Be willing to be fearless! Be in the Love of God forever born again in the Grace of the Holy Spirit, the Grace of God... eternally living moment to moment in the Love of Christ!

Thank you my beloved brother... for your comments have provided a forum for thousands of my brothers and sister to gain clarity! May they see clearly now the darkness of the wolves all around them - and why they feel ill in the pit of their stomach when they hear and read words that 'conflict' with the Love of God in their hearts.

Christos
P.S. My friends, don't believe me here either... download the 'free' manual on ABC Self-Healing that is guided by your Holy Spirit within. Discern it with God within you and you will see that His Love is there - giving you a tool that will free you from the insanity of the 'sons of man' and his ways of thinking! You will see Christ himself endorses this work - and opens the way to His Love healing you! But again, don't trust me or these words, trust the Love of God in you!

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Re: Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE

Post  hopefulbliss Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 am

Sorry Christos,

But GJacksonT has hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Christ is Love, yes. Christ heals, yes.

But you have perverted the scriptures. Sin has not been "deleted" but instead through His unmeasurable grace it has been forgiven to those whose hearts are after Him, and accept Christ as Lord and Savior.

Many of your other points are invalid as well, but honestly it isn't worth the time to type on my phone a summary and refutal of all your errors (both here and on your site).

Also, for the record, I am not in the state of "fear" as you claimed about GJacksonT, and for the record neither is he. Instead I would say we are both in a different state of "fear" - the fear of the Lord. In fact I am open to exploring and understanding the spiritual world and the mechanisms found within it - from a scriptural anchoring.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Not chakra healing...

hopefulbliss

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty MORE - EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION

Post  GJacksonT Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Christos (even your ‘handle’ is part of the deception) – your cunning, deceitful words; your contrived and twisted explanations are to no avail with me and I trust to no one else either. You espouse an eastern false religion and cover it all with scripture from the Bible to somehow add legitimacy to the falsehoods you advocate.

Your comments remind me of Jesus words to the multitude.

He said:

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness” - Mat 23:27

You surround the error with ‘pretty words’ about God and love and redemption and healing but it is all still lies. Neither God the Father, His Son Jesus nor the Holy Spirit is in anything you have spoken and most certainly NOT in the website you promote.

I merely ‘sound the alarm to beware’ . . . those that are ‘born-again, Holy Spirit-filled Christians’ are fully capable of using their own God-given spiritual discernment to recognize the truth. The final decision of who and what to believe is theirs to make.

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Togther as one

Post  Smooth1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:23 pm

What I write here is to shed some wisdom in this conversation being that we are arguing amongst each other. These arguments are a product of our cultural ethnocentrism, which establishes (in our mind), who is write and who is wrong. This is why we argue. Brothers, WE HAVE TO STOP BEEKERING WITH EACH OTHER because we in Christ are one. I don’t know how to make us Christians understand that we must respect others believe and for that matter there doctrine. PLEASE, lets for once, for the sake of GOD and our nation come together as one. PLEASE Sad

Last edited by Smooth1 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Smooth1
Smooth1

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty EVEN MORE - EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION

Post  GJacksonT Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 am

To all: This response reflects my opinions and beliefs only – all others are of course free to accept or reject my comments.

Smooth1 . . .

Although it is a common argument to claim Christian beliefs are the result of ‘cultural ethnocentrism’ (judging another culture solely by the values and standards of one's own culture) - that claim is false. This is NOT a dispute over whether I believe what I believe because of the geographical location I was born, the specific culture I was born into or my parent’s beliefs which were taught me from my youth. Although those conditions would have affected my beliefs before I received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, they do not affect me now. If what you claimed about ‘cultural ethnocentrism’ were true and applied to everyone without change, evangelism, the work of Christian missionaries would be for naught. That is certainly NOT the case as Christianity is growing leaps and bounds every year throughout the world. Let’s move on.

Oh yes, now of course, the call for ‘unity.’ Let us all come together in ‘oneness.’ As a Born-again, Spirit-filled Christian, I cannot embrace your call to ‘unity.’ To me, the concept of ‘religious unity’ does NOT unite man’s beliefs but rather it DIVIDES them. Your call for ‘unity’ is flawed as it denies a single truth . . . THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!

There can never be ‘unity’ when all other religions dismiss, minimize or outright deny that truth. In essence, the principle of the ‘unity of religion’ generally means that all of the great religious founders have come from God and that all of the religious systems established by them are part of a single divine plan directed by God. Founders include Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Buddha, Zoroaster, Jesus and so forth.

You call for unity and yet, there is NO UNITY in what they teach. The Jews DENY Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah, the Bible (God’s Word) claims Jesus TO BE the Son of God, Muhammad claims that ALLAH (GOD) HAD NO SON, Buddha claims no gods or deities at all . . . where is the so-called ‘unity’ in any of those beliefs? There is none because all but one evades, hides or distorts the truth . . .

There can be ONLY ONE TRUTH! There is ONLY ONE GOD and that is the Triune God Almighty who is God in Three Persons – God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit. This makes it all pretty clear to me . . . God is GOD!

He even says it himself:

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.” - Isa 44:6

Before someone starts the inevitable rant on ‘how do I know that God is God’ – forget it. Even Christos own arguments claim that He exists. Good enough for this exchange.
I recognize that the next area of dispute would usually be my reliance on the Bible as my authority. Attempts to dismiss its authenticity and truths will normally include the usual inquiries; who wrote it, why lots of authors, over how many years, it’s a bunch of myths, so many mistranslations, blah, blah, blah. Forget it . . . we have no need to go there since your position claims its authority from the Bible so we all agree it IS God’s Word. It is the proper interpretation and application of His Word that is in dispute here.

It is my belief that through the agency of the Holy Spirit when I accepted Jesus Christ and became a believer, I was regenerated and baptized into the body of Christ. I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit and He has permanently sealed me for eternal life. I know in my spirit that I am Born-again and filled with the Holy Spirit. I believe, with all that is in me, that I will be with the Lord when I die. I know, that I know, that I know, it is true.
The experience and revelation I received was testified to nowhere else but the Bible. As time has passed, all that the Bible has spoken of has proven true in my life and other believers lives. My spirit-man testifies to me of the truth - that the Bible is God’s Word.

My spirit-man also alerts me when I see and hear that which is NOT the truth! And that brings me to the both of you:

It is you Smooth1 that desire us, ‘for God and the sake of the nation,’ to come together as one. That can never happen for the reasons I have briefly outlined here above.

It is Christos himself that provides the examples of why that is true.

He (Christos) claims scripture from the Bible establishes what he claims and promotes.
Well, does it? – REALLY? Let’s take a brief look and apply some spiritual discernment.
In the margin of his website page, http://www.perfectionhealing.com/who_we_are.html we can find reference to some interesting ‘revelations’ along with this stunning entry:
~ I know Jesus wrote "A Course In Miracles" and He is now providing personal commentary and further instruction found at: www.CelestialRealm.com

REALLY? – I must have missed the memo on that one!

Or how about this comment:

Our teachers today are Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, our Assigned Guides, All Serving in the Oneness, each already Awakened In God.

‘Assigned Guides?’ . . . WOW . . . Where in the bible do you see that one? We are ‘assigned guides?’ No, angels are not ‘guides’ – they are warriors, messengers and ministering spirits but they are not ‘guides’ – they are also not to be worshipped. What are these ‘guides’ if not references to demons? . . . Could it be DEMONS?! Who was the Angel of Light? See any references to ‘Light Workers’ on the website? Any bells going off yet? What do you think ‘spiritual warfare’ is all about? Anyone read Eph 6:12 lately?

And now, how many of you who are Christians are up for this one?

It is in this truth that we surrender to the thoughts God holds out to us, being by choice, a Vacant Vessel opened completely, Emptied completely...so that nothing of man's thinking taints the Perfection of God's Expression... God's Creation as He See It Right Now Right Now Unfolding In This Very Moment!

You have got to be kidding me . . . Open myself ??? To what, demons? The bible says to be filled with the Holy Spirit – not to open yourself to anything and everything that comes along. How do you think people become ‘demonized?’ They open ourselves, knowingly and unknowingly to demonic influences. Not a smart thing to do, ya think?

BTW, before I get the rant on ‘fear’ again, consider this . . . the last time you did so yourself or saw someone else cast out a demon, did they accomplish that feat using the name of Muhammad? How about the power of Buddha? I think not. False religions and witchcraft may use the demonic for their purposes but only the Name of Jesus Christ has power and authority to bind and cast out demons.

Fear is a spirit and it did not come from God - “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” - 2Ti 1:7 Cast out fear and use the sound mind you have.

These few excerpts I have shown you are but a fraction of the ‘error’ at this website.
His website and the so-called ‘explanations’ here claiming that it is all ‘God’s love for each of us, one and all’ is all part of the deception. In truth, what Christos presents is simply eastern religion wrapped in 'misapplied scripture.' Determine for yourself . . . what belief system promotes “Chakra Mapping” Use Google to find the answer . . . Use your God-given spiritual discernment to decide what is and is not truth for yourself.

May God (the real God Almighty, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit) bless you all,

GJacksonT

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Most Encouraged... May God's Grace Bring Us Unity

Post  Christos Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 am

May we go deeper together. (please, those reading this, do not look at this as argument, but rather brothers seeking clarity... seeking Unity. Each is to be honored. Herein comes discernment)... so here we go again by the grace of God...Smile. In Christ all is already forgiven! Errors are correctable through His Love. Nothing else is REAL.

Being infilled with the Holy Spirit is a state of surrender, a state of walking as a vacant vessel for you know the Love of God protects, the Spirit of Christ embraces you. In this state there is no fear for how can there be this thing call fear where God's All-Encompassing Love is? How can a demon even affect you when the His Love is with us? It can not is the simple truth - as it would be like a mouse defeating the universe. Impossible indeed!

Perfection Healing simply acknowledges this truth... but goes one step further in embracing the truth of it all. Herein is healing, herein is the overcoming of sin, sickness and death. Herein is the curriculum of love taught by our savior, Christ Jesus.

If you believe God is Love and that God's Will for us is not to suffer (as Christ Jesus did), then it is only logical that if 'healing' is not happening even before the sickness came into being, then somehow we are blocking it. Makes sense to me as I know God Love me unconditionally. He created us perfect and yet we are not experiencing His Perfection. So something must be off.

Comes ABC Self-Healing. It is a gift from God and administrated by the Christ within and the Holy Spirit, both being our true state of Being. It is a way we learn to "talk to" the Holy Spirit within through the body God created. Yes, this is not in the bible... but please man, listen within... if everything were in the bible, there would be no need of healing! We would have already gotten it so we would right now be complete. But we are not so let us not deny the truth of the world and perhaps the 'limited' truth hanging out within us. Let us instead seek "the Kingdom" of Heaven within "knowing we walk in the powers of the Holy Spirit afraid of no demon - casting fear aside and in Innocent curiosity, let us be open to "new" messages of God's Love!

Don't believe me. Explore it for yourself. ABC Self-Healing teaches you how to talk with the Holy Spirit and be guided to discover any blocks you have created to the awareness of Love's presences, God's Perfect Love, within all His children. Then, as we release our blocks to the Holy Spirit we are healed for the love of God is allowed to flow (our free will choice) - we release our littleness allowing God to heal us again. Naturally, all this is done through and in exact order as prescribed by Christ. This is why "ask and you shall receive" works! The key is letting go of that 'we created' that blocks what God created as Perfect!

The key is communicating 'clearly' with the Holy Spirit without putting 'our' belief spin on 'what it is to look like' (our definition). It is coming into a moment where we say "I don't know God" please show me what I must do to release this "sickness" (which you did not give me) - and even death - from my limited, little self now. As you learn to communicate with the Holy Spirit and once you do, you will be amazed at what is given. But most of us have to learn to 'communicate', which is what ABC Self-Healing teaches you how to do. It teaches you how to communicate with HS and in doing so, you will prove to yourself - as testified by "everyone" who does the ABC Self-Healing work, that it is true! But don't believe me... read the testimonies or get with a friend(s) and take it for a test ride! Bring TANGIBLE healing to ALL YOUR CHURCHES! LIVE GOD's TRUTH NOW!

As for the chakras, these simply are the 'seven candles' spoken of in Revelations. They were spoken of by Jesus but not included in the bible library of today (remember my dear Christians the whole story of Christ was not given... it was edited out by the Roman Catholic Church... a completely documented history if you research it). Nevertheless, don't believe me.. but be open to the Infinite Nature of Creation. Most certainly there are many things we don't know yet... yet if we close our minds, how the heck will we ever to learn more from God? Please, if you don't already, let our Father be a living God happening right now for you! Let Him give you insight that are not now in the bible... as He is Infinite and Loving, Eternally Living with You Right Now! Don't argue... seek and you will find!

If you do, will be become witness to His Miracles as I have...hundreds of them healing people in all kinds of ways! It's beautiful "to see" His Love move in others lives, in my life! And I'm not talking "good feeling miracles like the ones of finding the perfect job"... I'm talking about 'tangible" physical healing, pain elimination, healed hearts, bones, and even the biggest lie of satin... dieing! (Jesus is still alive with body...yes?)

So if you have been asking and now are reading these words... perhaps 'for you' this is not by accident. Join me in allowing God's Will be done on Earth as In Heaven! And please, let's not insist on Him doing it 'our way' (as prescribed in some book... or church, or coming through some man). Remember, we're talking about God here... "He does all things new".

God will show us if we 'drop the boxes' of our limited thinking... 'insistence of defining it man's limited way' (the real demon is limiting God's Expression)... and open ourselves up knowing we are protected by the Love of Christ and venturing out into our Father's World of INFINITY! This was the world Jesus was from... and thus why he said "I am not of this world" (meaning the world of 'lack and limitation"). And to this day, it amazes me how Christians insist on "limiting" themselves when Christ taught us ever so clearly that the "truth of the Kingdom" is INFINITE LOVE!

May you be guided by the Love of Christ within you now! May you learn as I have the 'new' ways of the Holy Spirit, of God, in healing. May we walk together 'demonstrating to the world" that the love of God, the ways of the Christ is Living and through ABC Self-Healing, all will discover through living tangible experience, THAT THE LOVE and LIGHT of CHRIST IS REAL!

Christos
P.S. [i]I can show you where the Grace of God can be found, but I can not force God's Good upon you. This you must accept for yourself. [i]

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty I’VE HAD ENOUGH ‘EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION’

Post  GJacksonT Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 am

Christos.

You ask “may we go deeper together” and I can only respond . . . No, I think not.
I have walked around in the ‘sludge’ of your ‘eastern religion deception’ long enough. I for one reject all that you present.

Pretty words and twisted scriptures only belie the error of what you would attempt to have me and others open ourselves to receive. No sir; I will not accept it nor condone it in any way. It is exactly what I have said it is . . . ‘eastern religion deception’ . . . and your defense and promotion of it is a transparent fabrication easily recognized by those that have ‘eyes that see and ears that hear!’

The God of the Bible is certainly NOT in it no matter what you say or how you say it.

I have sounded a warning to my brothers and sisters in Christ . . . It is now up to each of them to exercise their God-given discernment to determine the merits of what I have said and act according to their own free wills. The final decision is of course theirs.

As I made clear in a previous post, ‘I have no intentions of turning this into an endless theological debate.’ This will be my last post on this subject. I leave you with this final thought.

In the 5 decades since I became Born-Again at age 13, I have come to recognize that each person has a ‘time’ in their life when they are truly open to the truth of Jesus Christ and the meaning and reality of what He did on the cross for each of us. Apparently, your time is not yet. I pray that it will be soon. Farewell –

GjacksonT

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty THANKS TO GJacksonT

Post  cbgent Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks to GJacksonT for your perseverance but I have learned you cannot squelch Satan and his followers with logic or facts, or even love. The demented are immune to such efforts and absent a true love of God and Christ will only wear you out with their BS. Better to move on and save your energy! In accordance Christ's instructions Shake the dirt off of your feet! Thanks

cbgent

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Allowing Christ Jesus' Perfect Love Be The "All-Encompassing" Love that it is...

Post  Christos Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

The quote by God... "I make All Things New" is the key to receiving what our Lord Christ Jesus taught us... and is trying to teach us today. Yet in sadness we are, for but a moment, walking here seeing how the darkness has blinded some of our brother's eyes, in evidence of saying...and insisting on "God being only of old words and thoughts"! Does not anyone in the not see the cunning nature of the lukewarm waters of darkness saying..."sure guys, believe but don't expect to see miracles as a normal everyday occurrence in your eyes"? Does not one see the that true faith and belief in what Jesus taught that belief in God's Glory comes with "experiencing the evidence of his love?" Is this not what he taught us to seek, ask and you shall receive? If this in not happening, might we be wise to ask ourselves why?

Where does "love your brother as yourself" come into play in our lives? Are we really lost in the thinking that Christ's love comes with "conditions"? "Conditions" being "as long as it is talked about in the bible?" Really? Is it not the "living word" and as such, does this not imply 'living experience?". How can we say 'yes' and then say "but" [no]? Where is the common sense, the intelligence God gave us?

What is given here [at PerfectionHealing.com] is as way to experience "the living love" of God in you, the living Love of Christ happening today. If this is what you seek then I can only say "I have experienced it" and experience it now daily! I have witnessed miracles healing physically and have seen it countless times in others. I have see it heal warts to hemorrhoids and weekly, countless headaches have been simply completely removed - and everything in between. How? By allowing the Holy Spirit (God's voice in you) to guide us and in removing "our blocks" (not God's blocks for there is nothing He is doing that limits His Love!) so to allow God's Love to heal me!

What are these "blocks" to God's Love? Simply they are 'thoughts' and 'beliefs' that say to God... "I want to do it MY way". They are illusionary beliefs that say "my way God is better than yours"... the same beliefs that have corrupted our world and we are all 'subject to'. They are 'thoughts of fear'. They are the 'blocks' that say God's Love is conditional, that somehow His love is only for some of his children! They are thoughts that are lies. No where in the bible does Jesus say "there are infidels"... rather, He teaches "Love Your Brother", "Your Neighbor As Yourself". Is not everything said here opposing what is shared in love, that condemns and criticizes what God's gave me simply "I want to see and keep things to my way, my limited belief?" Please be open and do not fear God's Healing. He Loves you, Christ Loves You. He doesn't want you to be sick and suffering! It's not His Will and anyone who says it is... RUN! It's total BS!

So simply...the Truth is, Always has been will forever be: The Holy Spirit will guide you to receiving the Loving Healing, corrections needed, so that you receive God's Healing (the miracles that He is holding out to all of us). You don't need anyone permission. God's permission comes with your Birthright as His child. Please don't believe others who want to create 'separation' by taking the stand that "God does not do things New!". For when we do, as I have done for the better part of my life, we condemn ourselves to the hell of suffering that is not of God's Love! Again, I asked and I have received answers!

So please be open to "God making All Things New". After all, in God's world of Love there is no "boxes" for God's Love is INFINITE! So don't let 'others' put you into a box they made and may those that are thinking in boxes... may these words open your mind to the Greater Glory of God's Love Healing Our World! Let us let self-righteousness go so that the meekness of 'openness', curiosity, show us the Love of God working wonders in "everyone's" lives. May God's Grace Move You Now!

I thank you all for being interested... for such discussions most certainly will bring 'clarity' for those seeking and asking, why God is there so much suffering? I have asked and been open enough to receive. I pray you are too!

I Love You All,
Christos

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty HERE WE GO AGAIN - MORE ‘EASTERN RELIGION DECEPTION’

Post  GJacksonT Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm

There are two items I would like to address . . .

1st) To cbgent - Thank you for your kind comment. I wanted to let you know that I whole-heartedly agree that debating issues of doctrine is a useless waste of time. Five minutes listening and reading YouTube.com is certainly proof of that.

However, in this particular instance with what Christos has posted, I am reminded of a movie called “Pretty Women.” You may recall the scene where the Julia Roberts and Richard Gere characters attend a charity polo match. You remember ‘polo?’ – lots of colorfully dressed riders swinging polo mallets, riding big horses and of course, the inevitable remains of what all horses do . . . doo doo

At one point, you recall that the announcer invites the crowd to participate in the time honored tradition of the ‘stomping of the divots’ – the moment when they all go out onto the field at the polo match and stomp around in the grass replacing the ‘tussled turf’ known as ‘divots’

In the same manner, as a metaphor, I would suggest that all who may venture onto the field of ‘tussled turf’ known as ‘eastern religion’ to stomp around . . . Be well advised and heed the announcers warning:

“. . . avoid the steaming divots”

2nd) To Christos – Although I have NO desire to get into a ‘scripture throwing match’ with you, God’s word reminds us of the following:

23Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.24And the Lord's servant [fn] must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,25correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. - KJV 2Ti 2:23-26

Christos . . . I have warned my Christian brothers and sisters of your ‘eastern religion deception’. If you personally desire to persist in the error, the consequences are your own to deal with. However, those who are Sons and Daughters of the Most High God discern your error and will NOT be a part of it. I for one, invite you to leave this forum and take the ‘error’ with you.

GJacksonT

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Post  Godskid Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

When we are diligently seeking God we get there. We may take many paths but we get there. This is such a wonderful discussion because it may cause all who are searching to know that when our hearts are toward God, we will get to the straight and narrow. No matter what version of the Bible we read or what method we explore, when we seek God we will get to truth. We will be taken to another version or to another part of God's word to help us understand what he is really saying to us. We are under grace and can make mistakes but when we do in the end we realize that this was a growth experience God permits. Thanks to all the folks here we can discuss this but know that God is in control and seeking him will always get us to where he needs us to be.
I appreciate all that has been posted here as it has caused me to have such gratitude for God's grace and salvation through Jesus Christ.

Godskid

Back to top Go down

Post  Smooth1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 am

Dear Brother GJacksonT,

I just wanted to say that I stand corrected and thank you for that. At the time of my posting I did not look at the link Christos had posted, but today I did, and know I know what your are talking about. One more thing "Thank you for being persistent" so other don't fall in this trap.

To Christos: you are no Christ, and yes I know what your name means so GIVE IT YOU.
Smooth1
Smooth1

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty To Smooth1 - Re: Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE

Post  GJacksonT Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:23 am

Smooth1 – Thank you also for your kind words. Sharing as you did is the mark of an honorable man and one whom I would be proud to call my friend and brother in Christ.

May God bless you and yours,

GJacksonT

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Perhaps this Story From Not To Long Ago Will Add Some Clarity?

Post  Christos Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 am

Back in the early 1900's in a small church down south, there was formed a wonderful friendship between the the white minister and black custodian who cleaned the church. At that time, blacks were not allowed to worship in the church due to the beliefs held by the Directors of the church.

One day while the custodian was cleaning the chapel, the minister stopped in to see his friend. They chatted for a bit and then the custodian said hello asked his friend a question, "my friend, when do you think I will get permission to come to heard your sermon as I sure it is truly wonderful? The minister replied, "my friend, I am hopeful this will be soon and in fact, next week we meet as a board and I will ask them again for permission to invite you to come.

The next week came and went... and a few days after, the minister came in while his friend was cleaning and share with him... "they still refuse to allow blacks to join in, and I am most sorry, yet there is nothing I can do about it". The custodian said he understood, yet was sad that people still thought of him and his people this way.

Shortly after the minister left, the custodian sat down and prayed... with tears now beginning to flow from his eyes in sadness... "Jesus, please, why is it that I can't come in to be included and see my friend preach... I just don't understand why things have to be this way..."

After a few moment silence, a great light appeared throughout the church and as the custodian looked up Jesus came walking out of it and up to him... giving him a great big hug. He then stepped back holding him by his shoulders and looking him in his eyes... and said, "My dear brother, do not be sad, you are not alone. I've been trying to get into this church ever since they opened the doors, and still I am not welcomed either."

A great little story... and image still, some believe women are not worthy of even being Ministers, just because it "does say they should be in the bible". Funny how all these rules just come and go at the convenience of some voice coming from within man? Hmmmm... wonder where this voice is coming from?

Any thoughts on this my friend GJackson?

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty NOPE - Perhaps this Story From Not To Long Ago Will Add Some Clarity?

Post  GJacksonT Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Christos –

To begin, whether your particular story is factually true or not is NOT the issue. I will accept it as is. I would certainly agree that discrimination existed and I would also agree that in some churches it is believed that women are NOT to be given positions of authority based on their church leadership’s interpretation of the Bible.

I believe that both positions were and are in error . . .

Times have certainly changed and anti-discrimination laws and social maturity have addressed your first example. I believe that a proper acknowledgement of scripture pertaining to women in different aspects of government and ministry overcomes the error of your second example. The following verses demonstrate my point:

1) IN THE OLD TESTAMENT - GOD CALLED AND USED WOMEN PREACHERS.

a. Deborah - Judges 4:4-5. Deborah was a Judge for both civil and criminal cases. The children of Israel came to her for judgment. She was the chief ruler of Israel for 40 years, giving orders to the Generals and all the army. She did the work of an evangelist, prophetess, Judge, and a preacher. God gave her authority over the mighty (Judges 5:13).

b. Miriam - Exodus 15:20; Numbers 12:1; Micah 6:4. She was a Prophetess and a Song Leader in Israel.

c. Huldah - 2 Kings 22:14. Five men went to Sister Huldah and communed with her. She spoke to a congregation of men concerning the book of the Law. A female preached to a man's congregation, and her message was taken to the nation and produced a revival.

d. Mahershalalhashbaz's mother - Isaiah 8:3. She was a prophetess.

2) IN THE NEW TESTAMENT - GOD CALLED AND USED WOMEN PREACHERS.

a. The first message of the Resurrection of Christ was spoken of by a women (Mary Magdalene) to a group of men. John 20:18

b. Anna - Luke 2:36-38. She must have prophesied in church, because she did not depart from the temple.

c. Phillip had 4 daughters who prophesied. Acts 21:9.

d. Priscilla assisted Paul in his revival meeting and even taught Apollos in the way of the Lord more perfectly. Acts 18:18 Acts 18:26 Romans 16:3

e. Phebe - Romans 16:1-2. Paul commended Phebe to the Church at Rome and requested that they assist her in her business. She was one of Paul's assistants in the work of the Lord and delivered the Book of Romans to the people from the hand of Paul.

With those issues addressed, let’s look at your last comments:

Christos - You said: “Funny how all these rules just come and go at the convenience of some voice coming from within man? Hmmmm... wonder where this voice is coming from? Any thoughts on this my friend GJackson?”

Since you have asked me for my thoughts, I will tell you . . .

First of all, the ‘rules’ do NOT just ‘come and go’ in the Bible . . . Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. - Hbr 13:8 . . . AND the Word does NOT change.

It is often men’s wrong interpretations of God’s Word that changes and takes the Word out of proper context. Its meaning is then twisted into a lie to support some ‘man’s agenda or program or religion. Man’s greed, quest for power or ambition exposes him to be knowingly or unknowingly used of the devil for the purpose of this transgression.

Simply put, I have no doubt where ‘any voice’ NOT in agreement with God’s Word is coming from. In your case, it is a ‘spirit of religion’ (among others) . . . those are the ‘demonic voices’ that attempt and many times succeed in bringing man ‘under the law’ in order to capture, influence and control him.

The plethora of false religions, denominations and doctrines testify to the reality of un-Godly influences being exerted over beliefs and actions of men and women throughout the world as pointed out in the two examples you used previously.

There are many more examples that could be cited.

Case in point - I believe that it is the same ‘un-godly voices’ that inspired what you have written and promote on your website and in your comments here in this forum. You have spiritually opened yourself to a lie, you received that lie and now you operate in the lie. Dispite your claim to be associated with the Holy Spirit, Jesus, ‘assigned guides’ and so on . . . all that is a lie as well. You are quite simply . . . being deceived!

As a matter of perspective so we have no misunderstandinga . . . I will not allow you to go unchallenged if you continue to promulgate ‘eastern religion’ lies by twisting scripture into lies without calling attention to those lies no matter how cleverly you may attempt to imply that what I have said is somehow a lie . . . whew! Those are my thoughts . . .

You can count on it - Friend!

GJacksonT

Last edited by GJacksonT on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove duplicate text)

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Perhaps It's Time To Move Beyond Words? Is A Demostration In Order?

Post  Christos Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Dear GJ,
In listening for the guidance from my Holy Spirit, chatting with Christ about all that is unfolding here, their suggestion is that we offer a demonstration. As Christ most certainly is relating here how all the words and interpretations coming from the "keepers of the law" got him hung on a cross...

He's asking me now to ask you GJ, "why do you imagine so many choose to not believe?"... what held them back from believing and seeing the truth for themselves?

He knew then as he sees now, albeit it has been 2000 years, so, so many are still making fear their god. Such focus is played out by idolizing "words in a book" when Christ reminded me the He Himself wrote down nothing! Funny to reflect on this as if we were meant to hang our lives on words alone, you would have supposed he would have wrote a down... or had his disciples write them down and then he could 'proof' read them before he left. Nevertheless, He did not write any down back then... just left us with parable and proverbs to consider and pray for their meanings.

So back to the demonstration. Christ has told me that if you are willing to trust Him being with you and protecting you throughout this process, he will assist me in walking you (or a loved one in need) through the process of ABC Self-Healing - either something physical you may be dealing with or just seeking more clarity, peace, and happiness of knowing, experiencing the presence of Love, God, Christ being with you.

We can do it right here completely open and for all to see... and then you can testify personally about the your experience.

Perhaps you don't feel the fullness of Christ's security yet and the thought makes you fearful? and this is completely okay. I realize there are trust issue in receiving God's Love and we completely honor this. Then perhaps you might ask your minister or pastor, or someone you trust? You pick whatever condition you like... all the doubt is completely understood. Nevertheless, we are children of God and deserve to have answers - we deserve to have the experience of love... it is our Birthright!

Also, perhaps before answering this question is to read the free manual of "ABC Self-Healing" - then you can learn more of just how the process works. Where I can ask Christ what issues there are... and he will tell me and I can tell you what is block "God's Love". Okay?

Please give it some thought and let me know.

And let us remember, when in the Love of Christ, which is all encompassing there can be no 'darkness in the form of fear'... so let us trust Christ more and walk fearlessly in His Love!

No hurry, just let me know.

Love,
Christos

http://www.perfectionhealing.com/abc_self-healing.html

Christos

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty HAHAHAHAHA - Perhaps It's Time To Move Beyond Words? Is A Demostration In Order?

Post  GJacksonT Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Christos -

A demonstration??? Oh, I think not . . . i'm still cleaning off my boots from last time!

In the words of Dana Carvey as he mimicked former President George H.W. Bush . . .
"Not now - wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. Nah . . . just wouldn't be prudent!"

In my own simple and yet straightforward words, let me make my response crystal clear . . . NOPE . . . AIN’T GONNA HAPP’N PALLY, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

Do you, in any lucid moments you may have, really believe that I am going to warn my Christian Brothers and Sisters of the spiritual ‘hell-hole’ that is the ‘eastern religion deception’ that you present and then accept a challenge to participate in it ???????

You may claim that you and the “holy spirit and jesus” (not capitalized for a reason – think about it) are sitting around having coffee and Muhammad and the Buddha are on the way over to join your little coffee clutch, but anyone with spiritual discernment can see right through the charade you are attempting to pull.

You are absolutely deceived.

By your own words you inform those that have ‘eyes to see and ears to hear’ of what influences you in the spirit and what you are trying to accomplish now . . .

You wrote:

“He knew then as he sees now, albeit it has been 2000 years, so, so many are still making fear their god. Such focus is played out by idolizing "words in a book" when Christ reminded me the He Himself wrote down nothing! Funny to reflect on this as if we were meant to hang our lives on words alone, you would have supposed he would have wrote a down... or had his disciples write them down and then he could 'proof' read them before he left. Nevertheless, He did not write any down back then... just left us with parable and proverbs to consider and pray for their meanings.”

Christos, you minimize the ‘words in a book’ (The Bible) and attempt to negate the truth of it . . . You listen to 'lying, deceiving spirits' and then claim that they show you truth? You claim that 'christ' reminds you that he wrote nothing down but had his disciples do it and 'THEN hE COULD PROOF-READ IT BEFORE hE LEFT???' JUST WHAT DID THE hOLY sPIRIT SAY hE WAS DOING DURING THIS TIME??? You've got to be kidding me!

This is so absurd . . . I don't even want to examine what you said about the parables and the proverbs. Seems pretty obvious to me . . . Jesus (the real Jesus) made them pretty clear or explained them Himself. Christos . . . do you really think we are all a bunch of 'spiritual idiots?' Man, is the sky even blue on the planet you come from???

Paul spoke of any like you and gave a warning to all Christians, both new and old alike, that have been or might be deceived and drawn away from the truth by a lying tongue.

He said:

6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel 7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. - Gal 1:6-8

You ask: “Perhaps It's Time To Move Beyond Words?” and I tell you this . . . IT’S NOT ONLY TIME TO MOVE BEYOND WORDS . . . IT’S TIME TO SIMPLY MOVE ON – PERIOD.

WE ARE DONE!

GJacksonT

GJacksonT

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit Guided Miracle Self-Healing - Completely FREE Empty Thy Will Be Done...

Post  Christos Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 am

And what of the principle given so simply, so perfectly, the only instruction needed, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"? Why did Jesus say this? Did he expect us to find it? If not, why would he had said it?

He also said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You"... what does this mean to you?

In the light of these questions, what does finding Heaven look like within you? Why are we all but insisting on going there after we die if Jesus says it is within us now? What, I ask, is the truth here?

If Heaven is within us now, what would the experience of it be like now? Is there suffering there? Is there aging there? Is there fear in Heaven within us now?

These are the questions I asked of God... and sought for many years now... and God showed me that Heaven is our Birthright within. In Heaven is no fear, no suffering, no lack or limitations; thus, all His creations are "Perfect" as they were first created, including you and I. In Heaven is only the All-Encompassing Love of God so to see it, experience it, we need simply 'let go of all our blocks' to Love's [Heaven's] Presences. The Holy Spirit is our guide to finding it... for it is the Christ Light within all of us. Thus Heaven is found when we are truly willing to surrender everything else... so that the only thoughts we have are to be "just as God created us".

Perhaps this is the best place to end. Perhaps here we can honor the beliefs of our brothers no matter what we believe for we see the Kingdom of Heaven within them too!

Thank You All for Being The Kingdom of Heaven for Me!
May you always experience the fullness of God's Love!
In Christ, Your Brother,
Christos

Christos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down