OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Alkalize your Water I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Alkalize your Water

Go down

Alkalize your Water Empty Alkalize your Water

Post  Diamondsr4ever Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Through a proprietary process called the Electron Energized or E2 technology™, Affinity has figured out how to maintain and stabilize the negative (-) Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) and we guarantee it!
http://teamgetreal.com/main/ali-demo/

Did you know that most of the water you drink every day may actually be damaging your health? And it’s not just plain water, how about juice, tea, coffee, soda? You see, nearly everything we drink has water as its’ foundation. And, this also includes you! Your body is over 70% water. So doesn’t it make sense, that you drink water and use water based products that help improve your health instead of harm it? Of course it does.

Here’s the situation. Most water and water-based products we drink and use have two very common problems. First, the water has been damaged. Before it gets to you, it has traveled through pipes, filtration devices, and various systems. During these travels, it has been stripped of electrons (-). The result is water that is positive (+) ionized. Second, the water is very acid.
Positive (+) Ionized Water is Unhealthy!

When water molecules are missing an electron (now positive ionized), the molecules, which are two (2) hydrogen and one (1) oxygen – H2O, start to share the missing electron. They borrow an electron from each other, causing the water molecules to clump. This creates a problem because now your cells have difficulty absorbing such a large clumped molecule.

You see, our cell walls have these little channels in them called aquaporins. The aquaporins are the “gatekeepers” that decide what is allowed in our cells and what isn’t allowed in our cells. These aquaporins don’t like clumped and positive ionized water molecules in. And for good reason, they are basically free radicals that will damage the cells!

Since most water carries a high positive (+) charge, the aquaporins keep the water out. So even though you are drinking a lot of water, you probably are not hydrating very well on a cellular level. But this isn’t the worse part. What about those pesky free radicals?

The next thing that happens is that the positively (+) charged molecules want to steal electrons (-) from other molecules in our bodies. This is what causes free radical damage. A free radical is a positive ionized particle (+) that robs electrons (-) from our cells. They literally zap or pull away life force from the cell. Then once damaged, the cells start to allow unwanted toxic material and crud to attach itself inside our bodies.

When the life force keeps being robbed, toxins start accumulation at various areas throughout the body. This results in premature aging and an environment that allows disease to take hold. That is why there is such a buzz in the media and nutritional communities about anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants provide the extra electrons (-) to stop the zapping of life force and stealing of electrons from our healthy cells.
Acid Water is Unhealthy / Alkaline Water is Healthy!

The second major problem with most of the water that we drink is that it is very acidic. More acid in our bodies is not good. In fact, many nutritionists believe that most diseases flourish and grow rapidly in an acidic environment. And guess what? Nearly all processed, sugary, fried and preservative-ridden foods are very acidic. As opposed to these “processed” foods, most fresh vegetables are alkaline. Well, what do yo think our diets consisted of 100 years ago? That’s right, fresh vegetables which are more alkaline. The same nutritionists also believe that most disease will not grow in an alkaline environment.
For more information go to: www.teamgetreal.com/Lakerfan

Last edited by Diamondsr4ever on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add additional information)

Diamondsr4ever

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum