OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME!

2 posters

Go down

NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! Empty NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME!

Post  cakelady Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 am

I've tried the new product and it doesn't work worth a dang... lots of people. So they are going back to the lab who is hacking the product for them to reformulate it. The old product that REALLY WORKS comes out of Mexico and has been around for years! We found the source and I've got it available because we had so many people hurting. Now you buy it out of the mlm and it's $10 cheaper. http://www.mypainisgone.info

cakelady

Back to top Go down

NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! Empty New GONE

Post  Dautch Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Hello,

If the new GONE product is out......I haven't rec'd any yet and I have add 4 bottles on order for 2 weeks.

I am not doubting your sources but I just know that they only had 1000 bottles coming out to the oldest orders on the books.

I hope the new product works as well as the original. I will have to wait until I get my order and report back to you.

Thanks for the alternative info.

Dautch

Dautch

Back to top Go down

NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! Empty Relpy...

Post  cakelady Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

The company sent out about 1000 bottles of the Gone 2 product and we received some of them. People were really up set when it didn't work like Gone 1 and Tracy (Entrenet owner) sent the balance of the 10,000 bottle order back to the lab and told them to redue it. Now we are waiting to get the new new Gone 3. I really hope it works because we have a great company and great product if he can get it to work. Help people and then get paid really well in the mlm. BUT... people have been trying to knock this off for years and can't seem to get it done... probably the ingredient out of Cuba and plays into the formula. Tracy will never be able to admit what has gone on or some idiot would sue them claiming problems and he should of known better. etc.
What I've found is the real deal and I just want to get it to the people who were on it before (Gone 1) so they can quit hurting again. Anytime you want to do something that helps people the advesary is always screwing something up to stop you. I don't want to hurt your Gone business but when it doesn't work like the first stuff nobody is going to hang around any way. Now the new gone helped my wife with her hip problem but it is not that bad unless she is on her feet 12 hours a day making cakes. So Gone 2 did work some... but only on the people who didn't realize the effects of Gone 1. My wife was the only person who said it helped that had actually tried the first stiff. Let's pray Gone 3 is our magic bullet for Tracy and all the rest of us... if it's not we need to know where to go to get the good stuff. Best Regards! Denis

cakelady

Back to top Go down

NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME! Empty Re: NEW GONE TABLETS ARE NOT THE SAME... THEY DON'T WORK ON SOME!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down