OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

3 posters

Go down

NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) Empty NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

Post  queenbee Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 pm

This is an email I just sent to OOM.  Anybody with an answer, please post and let me know.  Thank you.

Dear OOM,
 I have a question about the NDA regarding how a lot of us have already told family & friends about the imminent rv blessing.  Will the NDA apply to those we have already told?  If so, are we to lie or just say no comment?  My sister will be coming with to the exchange.  Am I go walk out with her not saying anything?  Do I have her sign an NDA also?  And if she does sign the NDA and that is required, then if she does tell someone else does that come back on me?

QueenBee231
queenbee
queenbee

Back to top Go down

NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) Empty Re: NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

Post  Hisfavorngrace Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:03 pm

not sure if this is the right answer. not sure how much you have and don't tell us but I would give her some and let her sign her own nda then your not responsible for her actions.

Hisfavorngrace

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbee Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you for your reply HisFavor&Grace. But what about the others I have told about this blessing so they could have a chance to get involved. They will know and ask when they see even the subtlest of changes happening in my life. Are those people excluded in the NDA because they already know? Or is it any future discussions with them be forbidden? I can't possibly give dinar and have them sign their own NDA with everyone I have told. And if I did give them dinar would it have to be with a gift letter @ lets say $25K.
Most likely it will have to be a question for the Bank to answer. But still would love to hear your thoughts.
And thanks again for replying.
QB231
queenbee
queenbee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisfavorngrace Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 pm

as far as all those naysayers, im in the same boat. I will do things slowly and methodical (sp) My life style won't change until I can safely move away from the people who know me. we have a business we will not close for at least a year and probably just hire people to work it for us then. I haven't told anyone about this for two years so im hoping they don't remember and I know some don't. You will probably not hear from anyone on this issue and I am not a financial adviser so you will as like with me probably will be discussing this with the bank and a lawyer. I am leaning on Jesus for protection until He gives me the right answer. Blessings to you

Hisfavorngrace

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbee Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Good reply. I have intended to carry on as usual for at least 6 months but with some much needed "vacations" as am self-employed also. During which will be laying out plans to move away. So that will settle quite a few of those I told except family. They will know but I won't say when I bless them with some money. The one sister I will do as you said and gift her with a note to do her own ce. Thank you so much for your help. God bless you & yours. Be fruitful & muliply for the Kingdom of God.
queenbee
queenbee

Back to top Go down

Post  penny3159 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm

I believe that the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) is to cover the amount of $$$ you are paid per dinar.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbee Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:03 am

Penny, Lightbulb just went on over my head after reading your post. Now the really smart question I thought I was asking well I feel silly now. Thank you. Shocked 
queenbee
queenbee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum