OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd.

Go down

Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. Empty Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd.

Post  ..journey Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:38 pm

NOVEMBER 2013 OVERVIEW - ASTROLOGY

November emerges on Friday as the EIGHT universal month begins to set a new pace. Many new energies begin to blow in at the end of this week, in preparation for the Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd.

November brings situations out from the hidden corners and into the light. Sun connects to Mercury retrograde, highlighting the major issues that are now in the process of being revised. 

The characteristics of the EIGHT represent career, business, industry, government and finance become the focus of great activities. 

The importance of moving into November becomes visible as a faster pace of issues stampede into the picture. 

November highlights the requirements needed for review and resolution. 

Sun connecting to Mercury usually brings forward a new commitment and decision, bringing a new job, house or purchasing a new car. However, with Mercury retrograde, there is a delay process because only half of the information is available. When Mercury retrogrades behind the Sun, many of the pieces of information are missing prompting confusion and mis-understandings. 

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2013/10/november-2013-overview-astrology.html

..journey

Back to top Go down

Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd. Empty Re: Many New Energies Begin To Blow In At The End Of This Week, In Preparation For The Solar Eclipse/New Moon of November 3rd.

Post  ..journey Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Hybrid Solar Eclipse 2013: How To See Rare Celestial Sight On November 3rd

On the East Coast of the U.S., the best chance of seeing the hybrid solar eclipse will be at 6:30 a.m. ET. Skywatchers near Boston and New York should expect to see the moon covering more than half the sun. Farther south, a smaller portion of sun will be obscured.

Hybrid solar eclipses are rare. Of the 11,898 solar eclipses indexed and predicted between 1999 B.C. and 3000 A.D., only 4.8 percent were considered hybrids, according to Universe Today.

Oh, and a note of caution: Remember that eye protection is required when viewing this eclipse, even though it's just a hybrid.

Watch Slooh's live broadcast of the hybrid solar eclipse below from 6:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. ET Sunday

More Information: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/hybrid-solar-eclipse-2013-november-3-sunday_n_4178648.html

..journey

Back to top Go down