OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Group sign-up? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Group sign-up?

+3
MarvinMac
rose235
nancyl
7 posters

Go down

Group sign-up? Empty Group sign-up?

Post  nancyl Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:00 am

Okie, et al: Just read Dinar Recap's post about also signing up for a Group list, lest they shift gears on you and us at the last minute. How do you perceive this and, as a back up, how would we sign up for your group list.

Thank you Okie and all. I never want to have you think I only want to know how to cash out through you, but that I always want to lift you up and acknowledge how crucial, valuable and treasured you have been to us all.

May your blessings not just be what you hold in Dinar (and I pray that will be in the bazillions and gazillions for you!), but may it continue to rain upon you and your life forever until His coming. You are such a warrior to stand through what you have just been through and may your restoration be full and glorious.

nancyl

Back to top Go down

Group sign-up? Empty Re: Group sign-up?

Post  rose235 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 am

Wondering about this too. Is there a group list here?

rose235

Back to top Go down

Post  MarvinMac Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:15 am

I too would like to hear from Okie about this group list. Are we already on the list like we have been told repeatedly by signing up with recaps email or do we need to do something different and do we need to provide our personal information even though we have been told not to give that out repeatedly also? I would really like to hear from okie on this.

MarvinMac

Back to top Go down

Group sign-up? Empty ditto

Post  GuarDiaN7o Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:05 pm

I too would like to hear from Okie about this group list. Are we already on the list like we have been told repeatedly by signing up with recaps email or do we need to do something different and do we need to provide our personal information even though we have been told not to give that out repeatedly also? I would really like to hear from okie on this..

GuarDiaN7o

Back to top Go down

Group sign-up? Empty Group sign up? How, where, who Okie ?

Post  agbrown57 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Okie,
  I too, want to be diligent by knowing how to be on the group list and being sure I've done all I can for my family by being at the right place, at the right time.  I have read about being on the group list, but have not seen clear info about which group list to, authentically, be on.  There seems to be several groups to sign up with to recieve email/E-letters, but they don't definitively say that this is a recognized group to be on for the banks to recognize, ie. WF especially.  And by the way.  Let me take this time to thank you and all your friends for the time and effort you all have put into providing us (dinarians), pertinent information so that we may obtain this blessing in a timely and efficient manner.  May the God of our Creation be with you, your family, and friends of Okie and friends.  I await your reply too.  My email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you so very much.
Tony B.

Last edited by agbrown57 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to be more specific.)

agbrown57

Back to top Go down

Group sign-up? Empty me three would llike to be part of a group

Post  mommaSmith Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mommaSmith

Back to top Go down

Group sign-up? Empty okie,for group list?

Post  pattycakejohn Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 pm

I four would like to know if we have done all we can to be in the Okie , or OOOMMM group for WF?
We signed up for e-mail like you told us, please respond .

pattycakejohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down