OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
CANCER CURE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

CANCER CURE

5 posters

Go down

CANCER CURE Empty CANCER CURE

Post  Silvereagle Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 pm

I have a friend that has had what she says is FDA approved Cancer Cure treatment.
One product is a Vitamin C "drip" and the other is a product that has to be prescribed according to your weight, etc.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty cancer

Post  undertaker Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 am

I have lost many a family to cancer and other dieases over the years. I am convienced that there is a cure for most all cancers and other dieases. BUT...It will not be offered to the public. Think about it, your are a drug company that produces chemotheropy drugs among others like insulin and ect.. you employ thousands of men and women and you introduce the cure to any of many dieases and you wipe out these dieases out. What then will we cure? Just like oil companies that buy up devises and mechanisms that will make cars get 50+miles to tha gallon. It would wipe out thousands of jobs. Is it like Spock always said..."The needs of the many..out weigh the needs of the few" ! Sad but true... I pray that your friend gets better and that this is truely a drug that will help.

undertaker

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty It's true

Post  Bosman Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:53 am

This is a true story because I lived it. I'm 58 yrs old. When I was 22 to 23 yrs old I was a paramedic, skilled martial artist, and a body guard. My team and I were protecting a very prominent individual who was out on bond pending trial after being indited for fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, money laundering, and the list goes on and on......... ( he was subsequently convicted died in prison, and we never got paid)......... Anyway he had this old German friend named Carl who was a retired engineer from GM. Carl had worked in what he said was in "experimental fuel distribution systems"...... ( basically new types of carburetors)......
One night after a few drinks Carl told me a story. He told me of a huge pit that was dug where hundreds of these experiential carburetors that got well over fifty miles to the gallon were buried........( read your history about what was happening and who was President in 77 /78, and what was going on then)..... That will explain quite a bit.
So the moral of my story is this. After all my years in the medical fields and other industries..........I absolutely believe their is a cure for cancer being with held, because cancer is a huge profitable market and big business. I absolutely believe old Carls story about a pit 36 yrs ago that held fifty miles to the gallon carburetors.........( I wonder whats buried out their now)......... My fellow dinarians please be wise and do your due diligent's before you invest your financial blessing. Research as much as you can before you invest. Make sure you know where your money is going and how it is and will be used, and most important after you get everything secured pay it forward.

Bosman

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty cancer cure

Post  Silvereagle Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 am

I don't think some understand. These are FDA (Federal Drug Agency) approved. There are doctors that are using these, but only a few. Dr. Jimmy Diaz is one of these. He is located in St. Mary's, Georgia near Jacksonville, Florida.

Re: carbureators; I am aware of that situation where the inventors were bought out and the carbureators not allowed to be on the market, however, these cures are out there and available.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty Re: CANCER CURE

Post  Misshan Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Where? I'm a cancer survivor twice and believe there is a cure out there. We need real info for people to take advantage of this post. Please post!

Misshan

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty reply to vit C drip

Post  angieplunz Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Silvereagle wrote:I have a friend that has had what she says is FDA approved Cancer Cure treatment.
One product is a Vitamin C "drip" and the other is a product that has to be prescribed according to your weight, etc.

I am presently doing this "vitamin C drip"
The cost is $160-180 per session, depending on what they all put in it.
I was getting the highest that they use, 75,000 units in a 750 mg bag, done intravenously.
I was taking it 3 times a week, but have now narrowed it down to 3 times in two weeks.
I must travel 2 1/2 hrs to have this done but it is worth it.
Many other people come for this "CHELATION" also. So if you find a person who does chelation, they might do the intravenous vitamin C for you.

You can also go to Mexico for this treatment.

THE JURY IS STILL OUT whether it will SAVE me or not .... I pray to God for a longer life.

angieplunz

Back to top Go down

CANCER CURE Empty Re: CANCER CURE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down