OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc)

3 posters

Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc)

Post  LuvDinar Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 pm

My son is an ER doctor in California. He has recently been studying Wellness medicine. He is a strong Christian man (Praise God!), and although he feels the Lord has gifted him with saving lives in the ER, he is now very interested in preventing illness in the first place. He suggested that I get a blood test from Spectracell. Here's some information about the lab and I've given the link to their web site at the very end. After getting my results, I just can't recommend this test enough, whether you are currently suffering from a chronic condition, minor aches and pains, or in great health -- the information from this lab is so valuable! Especially if you want to live a LONG LIFE after gaining wealth and doing all the things you ever dreamed that you wanted to do for a LONG TIME!!! PLEASE READ MY OVERVIEW AND PLEASE CONSIDER FINDING OUT YOUR OWN RESULTS. (This is suggested in LOVE for my dinar family <3)

From this lab (Spectracell) you can get a complete report that tells you exactly what your vitamin, minerals, amino acid, lipids, and other nutrient (CoQ10, NAC, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, etc) levels are. It is a blood test and they isolate the lymph cells and place each cell into a broth, and watch the cell "perform." It reveals how much of the vitamins, etc that you take or in your diet are actually ABSORBED into your cells! (not just floating in your blood stream).

I've done this test. I consider myself a very healthy, active, female of 55 years old. I was extremely surprised to see that I am actually deficient in two minor nutrients, because I take several vitamins a day! I also learned that I don't "methylate" -- (a genetic disorder that 99% of doctors never investigate... so how could I have known?). Being able to methylate is VITAL. I now take methylated folate, and it has corrected my body's inability to perform this function... but I never would have known, and probably would have declined in health as I get older.

Read the section about Telomeres toward the end. These are the "ends" of your DNA strands that determine your cell age. THEY CAN BE LENGTHENED AND CAN REVERSE AGING!! This is not cheap -- but after the CE you will be able to afford this, and many of you will be able to afford this right away. (Okie, please check into this. We need men like you to live a very LONG LIFE -- God can do so many things through you for a LONG TIME TO COME!!)

Please, if you are interested in reversing a current chronic medical condition or just interested in making sure you are getting the vitamins that YOU need, please consider having Spectracell do a profile on you.

This is from their web site:

About SpectraCell

SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc., is a specialized clinical testing laboratory company. We were established in 1993 to commercialize a patented, groundbreaking technology for micronutrient testing. The technology was developed at the University of Texas, by the Clayton Foundation for Research, as a diagnostic blood test for helping clinicians assess the intracellular function of essential micronutrients.

Since acquiring the rights to the technology, SpectraCell has become the premier provider of tests for identifying subclinical nutritional deficiencies. Our corporate headquarters recently expanded its state-of-the-art facilities in Houston, TX to encompass 30,000 square feet of laboratory and administrative space. This expansion was undertaken in response to the growth in demand for nutritional and cardiovascular testing that you, our clients, have generated, for which we are sincerely appreciative.

Our expanded laboratory enables us to handle increasing volumes while also providing the framework in which we can continue to develop additional tests while continuously maintaining our standards of high scientific quality. In short, we expect to serve you even better in the future. We serve the entire United States and several foreign countries.

Nutritional Testing:
ARE YOU GETTING THE NUTRIENT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL WELLNESS, CONTRIBUTION TO CHRONIC DISEASE PREVENTION AND MANAGE THE AGING PROCESS? Vitamin, mineral and antioxidant deficiencies have been shown to suppress the functions of the immune system which can contribute to degenerative processes.

Biochemical Individuality
Because each of us is metabolically and biochemically unique, the micronutrient requirements for one person may be quite different than the requirements for another.

Absorption
Although you may eat a balanced diet, if you do not absorb vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and/or other essential micronutrients properly, you will have deficiencies.

Chronic Illness
Health conditions such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, fatigue and multiple sclerosis, to name a few, can be affected, directly or indirectly, by micronutrient deficiencies.

Aging
Our micronutrient requirements at age 30 are quite different from our requirements at age 40, 50 and beyond. Absorption difficulties, especially of vitamin B12, quite commonly occur as we age.

Lifestyle
Excessive physical activity, prescription drugs, smoking, alcohol and sedentary habits all impact micronutrient demands.

SpectraCell's micronutrient testing is the only test that takes all the above factors and many others into consideration to identify your nutrient status. With this information, specific deficiencies that could negatively influence your health may be corrected.

Micronutrient Testing Sample Results

SpectraCell's Micronutrient lab results include an overview page with all deficiencies listed, numeric and graphic reports easily identifying deficiencies and repletion and supplementation recommendations.

Telomere Testing

How Fast Are You Aging?

Telomere testing reveals a window to your cellular age.

What are telomeres?

Telomeres are sections of DNA at the end of each chromosome that serve as a cap to your genetic material. Every time a cell replicates, its telomere will become shorter. Shorter telomeres imply a shorter life span for a cell.

What effect does telomere length have on my health and wellness?

Age adjusted telomere length is the best method to date to assess biological age using structural analysis of chromosomal change in the telomere. Serial evaluation of telomere length is an indicator of how rapidly one ages relative to a normal population. Therapies directed at slowing the loss of telomere length may slow aging and age-related diseases.

Does diet have any effect on telomere length and repair?

An inflammatory diet, or one that increases oxidative stress, will shorten telomeres faster. This would include refined carbohydrates, fast foods, processed foods, sodas, artificial sweeteners, trans fats and saturated fats. A diet with a large amount and variety of antioxidants that improves oxidative defense and reduces oxidative stress will slow telomere shortening. Consumption of 10 servings of fresh and relatively uncooked fruits and vegetables, mixed fiber; monounsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, cold water fish and high quality vegetable proteins can prevent premature shortening. In addition, caloric restriction is advised combined with an exercise program. Fasting for 12 hours each night at least 4 days per week may also be protective.

What lifestyle modifications are likely to be helpful?

One should achieve ideal body weight and body composition with low body fat (less than 22% for women and less than 16% for men). Decreasing visceral fat is very important. Regular aerobic and resistance exercise for at least one hour per day, sleeping for at least 8 hours per night, stress reduction, discontinuation of all tobacco products and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy may decrease the rate of telomere loss.

How do you measure telomere length?

The Patient Telomere Score is calculated based on the patient's telomere length on white blood cells (T-lymphocytes). This is the average compared to telomere length on lymphocytes from a sample of the American population in the same age range. The higher the telomere score, the "younger" the cells. A Telomere Score that is above the average line is desirable.

What can I do to reduce my rate of telomere loss?

Shorter telomeres have been associated with metabolic abnormalities, obesity and several degenerative diseases including cancer, dementia and cardiovascular disease. In vitro studies have shown that telomeres are highly susceptible to oxidative stress, which will shorten telomere length and enhance cellular aging. Minimizing associated risk factors that are linked to shortened telomere activity is recommended and include:
•Reduce oxidative stress
•Correct micronutrient deficiencies, especially vitamin D
•Change sedentary lifestyle/increase physical activity
•Avoid weight gain or obesity
•Correct insulin resistance

Studies have shown that telomere length is strongly associated with CVD risk, nutritional deficiencies (particularly antioxidants) and cancer and testing may be a useful biomarker for risk assessment.

Here's the link to Spectracell: http://www.spectracell.com/patients/our-tests/patient-telomere-testing/

LuvDinar

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Telomeres.........Forget about any other ANTI AGING ELEMENTS.

Post  therostrom Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Telomeres-help you GROW YOUNG...I was in a HEAD ON COLLISION 28 years ago, I have just found the actual doctor/group who received a Nobel Prize For Science-2009, with the actual Formulation of Plant based WONDER PILLS to allow your X and Y chromesomes to Regenerate, using Telomeres and the enzymes they produce....TALK ABOUT LIFE CHANGING, I have always had a NUMB left side....not no more....TALK ABOUT HEAVEN SENT...I used to not be able to lie prone, either on my back or stomach, without my body going NUMB...NOT NO MORE....TRULY REMARKABLE....if the products you are taking, arent getting to your ACTUAL DNA/XY CHROMESOMES, its useless, a FACADE, I am LIVING(NOW) PROOF TELOMERES RELIEVE ALL YOUR LIFES FEARS....

therostrom

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Telomeres...

Post  LuvDinar Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 pm

YOU ARE RIGHT ON!!!! I didn't mention them much in my last post (as I usually take people through the process of health in stages (e.g. A-Plan, B-Plan, C-Plan)... my husband has been taking TA-65 for several months. He used to be a pro-golfer and had a stroke several years ago and couldn't play any longer due to severe weakness in one side. He's now able to not just play, but he hit his ball ON THE ISLAND GREEN on PGA West Tournament Course just a couple of weeks ago for a beautiful BIRDIE PUTT!!!

He's 77 years old (I'm 55... yes, "they" said our marriage would never work, but 31 years later, here we are HAPPY-HAPPY!)... BACK TO TOPIC: The TA-65 + the nutients we take daily, has nearly restored ALL of my husbands function. I swear his skin looks YOUNGER and mine too (I only take it 3x a week). I have also found a new invention patend pending, that specifies MANY nutrients that also grow telomeres!! I'm happy to post it for EVERYONE who is remotely interested. This is a true breakthrough in bio-technology!! Unfortunately, it is only for the few who will be able to afford this breakthrough. My husbands monthly cost for the TZ-65 is $900.00 a month, because he takes 4 capsules a day.

And for Okie and his lungs... I have SO MANY ideas that would help him!! He really should only take a specific type of vitamin E, as the Alpha Tocopherols can increase the risk of lung cancer for those predisposed... however, with that said, check out the web site 23andMe... you can get a complete DNA profile to know IF you are predisposed to lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc. and your family linage. LOVE THIS TOPIC! I would be so privilaged to help any person on this site achieve superior health!!! please let me know if any of you are interested in what I and my son (#1 ER Doctor in the nation) have researched and tried ourselves!! Please be in GREAT health!! And never forget the WONDERFUL POWER OF PRAYER AND HEALING!!!!!

In Jesus always trust His MIRACLES!! {{{HUGS}}}

LuvDinar

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty question on this string?

Post  kitchencat Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 am

What test is required and how do we get it done?

kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Spectracell - Getting Started

Post  LuvDinar Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:33 am

Go to the web site for Spectracell and fill out the information. They will direct you to a clinician and a blood draw center. It takes a little over 2 weeks to get your results. They are easy to interpret -- or you can call Spectracell and they will help you. Plus!, then if you need, they will even design a suppliment specifically compounded to restore your deficiencies and specific needs.

Here is the link to their site where you can fill out the information. Their site is user friendly and easy to contact them for any help you may need:

http://www.spectracell.com/patients/get-tested/

Also, if you are asking about the 23andMe, to test your genetic profile (DNA), it is extremely easy. You go onto the site, order the kit ($99.00), and it arrives about 4 days later. You spit into the test tube, follow their instructions, and put it into the carton they provide to return it to them. DNA takes a while to test, so don't expect your results for 6 - 8 weeks. But you can even include yourself on the Ancestry forum and make your results public (or you can select to keep your information private)... if public, then other people who also have been tested will be linked and shown to be related to you in some way -- pretty WILD! I have done it (only recently, don't have my results yet), but I selected to keep my information private (really don't want people coming out of the woodwork asking for hand-outs... I'm a little cautious right now, in the event of new wealth :p). Please feel free to post any questions on this. I have learned SO MUCH doing this. AND... I will say, just from changing ONE of my nutrients, I have not had a Migraine this month, and I normally get migraines on a cyclic basis that last 3 days. I wish ALL doctors would test patients for their nutrient profile to rule out deficiencies and methylating blockages first and restore that, and I'll bet most chronic problems would subside.

Good luck! Again, any questions, please post. I'm more than happy to answer and be of help.

LuvDinar

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Re: Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc)

Post  therostrom Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 am

MDRIEL-I take PRODUCTB, from ISAGENIX, the Doctors who formulated this were the ones who achieved the NOBEL PRIZE FOR 2009-Science,. Dr Bill Andrews is the Microbioligist who is one of the 2- people who formulated this product.. and MR ANDERSON, he is the original formulator, creating the ALL NATURAL PILLS, they have 31 all natural ingredients, and no MAN MADE SUBSTANCES/CHEMICALS.even the gel capsule is vegetable...and the cost....you wont believe...
I sustained a head on collision in 1985, had a NECK FUSION, BACK AND HIP SURGERY...lost most of my FEELING ON MY LEFT SIDE OF MY BODY... My Doctor, an Incredible Orthopaedist, stated that I would regenerate my nerves within a couple of years...
Well, 28 years of NUMBNESS later, I tried this PRODUCTB....within a few days of using the ALL NATURAL FORMULATION, AFTER JUST WEEKS of use, I am regaining not only the feeling in my left side, but also, dont have the COLD JOINTS I USED TO HAVE, my youngest daughter-18 thinks I am now POSSESSED..I WAS COLDER THAN ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhaaaa .

She used to be the one who would cover my hands with her warm hands to warm them up, now, my hands are as warm as hers, the blood is finally flowing. I couldnt lay prone, either on my stomach or my back, my body would literally fall asleep...

Now, after just a few weeks of morning 2- pills and evening 2 pills, and I am literally a new person...Dr Andrews father put him through Med School so he could FIND THE PONCE DE LEON FACTOR..ANTI AGING, his father, is in his 80's now, with the brain function of a 55 year old man-DOCUMENTED.

I have since taken up with this incredible PRODUCTB, and have access to this incredible energizer...Remember, anything that works, and is NATURAL will never get FDA approval, since there is no real $$$$$$ in it for them or the DOCTORS...

So great to have DOCTORS LIKE BILL ANDREWS-GOOGLE DAN FARBER CANCER CENTER/HE is also attached to HARVARD MEDICAL..I have all the info for them, and a website to acquire PRODUCT B...if I ever get injured again, or, my fusion is cracked, I WILL BE PARALYZED, so I DONT PLAY AROUND...

I have taken most everything available to placate my pain, all I ever got was ADVERSE SIDE AFECTS, so I quit everything, I USED TO EAT ZANAX LIKE CANDY... back then, PRAYER WORKS WONDERS, BUT PRODUCTB IS A GIFT FROM GOD. THE COST for 120 capsules is around a $100/MONTH,

Dr Andrews partner has formulated over 2,300 NATURAL PRODUCTS for over 600 companies..and being ALL NATURAL, AND THEIR STUDIES ARE REAL, THESE CAPSULES CAN BE TAKEN WITH WATER, WITHOUT ANY SIDEAFFECTS.

IF THEY CAN HELP ME, WE HAVE INCREDIBLE TESTIMONIALS ALREADY, I COULDNT LAY ON MY STOMACH, WITHOUT A LACK OF BLOOD FLOW TO MY HEAD, almost blacking out, and now, I CAN LAY HOWEVER I WANT, AND NOT HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS, I HAVE FINALLY, AFTER 28 years, been able to not worry about my left side going numb, and enjoying life....

NO WORDS CAN EVER TELL THE GLORY TO OUR INCREDIBLE FATHER FOR ALLOWING THIS BLESSING TO BE DISCOVERED, IN THE ALL NATURAL FORMULATION...

my website is http://extendyouryears.isagenix.com, and find the PRODUCTB info.... email me, extendyouryears@gmail.com

OH, AND OKIE, I HAVE A LIFETIME OF CAPSULES FOR YOU, YOU WILL NEVER WANT FOR ANYTHING ELSE...JUST GET IN CONTACT WITH ME, GYPSYMAMA KNOWS MY FULL yahoo email account...starts with XXXXXXXX-so I will know its only you...

And anyone who has any kinds of problems, NOTHING ELSE HELPS, ITS ONLY A FACADE, unless you get the the ROOT CORE OF THE PROBLEM, its down at the X & Y CHROMESOMES, not some pie in the sky pill..THISIS THE REAL DEAL, AND I HOPE THAT I CAN HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN, HEALTH WITHOUT WEALTH DOES NOT MAKE YOU STEALTH, ahhhaaa..for about $3.50 a day, you will not comprehend what you have been missing.

MDRIEL-I CAN GET YOU PRODUCTB FOR 1/8th OF WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURS FOR.,and its Telomere Technologies lLL, 2010 Patent Pending-ALL NATURAL HERB FORMULATIONS, NOT """""""1""""" UNNATURAL INGREDIENT .NO SDIE AFFECTS, I HAVE A FEW VIDEOS YOU CAN VIEW, MAKE YOUR DECISION, HEY, I MADE THE DECISION, NOTHING ELSE HELPED...

AND YES I AM/HAVE BEEN YELLLLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNGGGGG, cause if you want to stay HURT, SICK, ETC, and take garbage that doesnt affect the root cause, THATS TOTALLY COOL... I WAS EATING ZANAX, AND IT WAS LIKE GOOD AND PLENTY.....but, it caused me to have so MANY OTHER ADVERSE AFFECTSSS....mostly , not doing anything but causing other things...

if you have any kind of pain...X and Y chromesomes people, cant get closer than that...TELOMERES/TELOMERASE....a GOD SENT FORMULATION..email me...at my website...I Can give you videos, Diane Sawyer herself did a full report on Dr Andrews...upon CE, I plan to buy as much as humanely possible...HEALTH PARADIGM SHIFTS DONT COME ALONG OFTEN, its here folks, and you also can get involved in it to distribute it to your loved ones/friends/acquaintances as well...

The BLESSINGS OF 10 LIFETIMES ARE UPON US....I KNOW I AM READY, MENTALLY, AND PHYSICALLY NOW, BEFORE, I WASNT...AND YES, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY, BUT WHO CARES, ITS THOSE I CAN HELP FROM THIS THAT IS MY BLESSING... AFTER THE CE, MOST OF US WONT NEED $$$$$$$$$, BUT HEALTH, WHAT IS THAT WORTH..??

$100/month, 120 capsules-31 natural herbs, THE NOBEL PRIZE 2009- 2-incredible Partners, 1 a master NATURAL FORMULATOR, 1 A INCREDIBLE MICROBIOLOGIST....and my own personal TESTIMONIAL...and this is just at the ground floor...

Due to my lenngth being DISSABLED, since I was in the PRIME OF MY LIFE 27 YEARS OF AGE, now I am 55, MY LIFE HAS STARTED ALL OVER..WITH THE CE COMING...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I was with OOM PRAYER WARRIORS, BUT HAD TO GIVE IT UP, thero,,,,,-

GYPSYMOMMA SENT ME ALL THE PRAYER REQUESTS, BUT I WAS DOWN, HURTING...couldnt perform...wowwwwwwww...

You can buy this product by the month, or, you can become a DISTRIBUTOR, I AM CHEAP, SO I WANT THE BEST DEAL, HECK, FOR 28 YEARS IVE BEEN GETTING THE RAW DEAL, TILL NOW..DO WHAT YOU WANT...I DINT WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE """COLD AS ICE""", try it...you be glad you did....if you want to distribute it, ISAGENIX sets UP YOUR OWN WEBSITE, FOR $29..ahhhaaa.. HELP YOURSELF, LOVED ONES...WE ARE AT

I was a R.E.APPRAISER, I worked in MALIBU, and BEVERLY HILLS, everyone needs this product...my CE PLANS ARE NOT ONLY IN WRITING, THEY ARE NOW FLOWING...contact me, sure everything takes time, but this product gets to YOUR LIFES BLOOD, YOUR X/Y CHROMESOMES, NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING, ELSE GETS TO THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS, IF ISNT POSITIVELY AFFECTING YOUR X/Y CHROMESOMES, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,

ok, NUFF SAID....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therostrom

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty TELOMERES.....You missed Intel, Microsoft, bottoms, etc....here is LIFE...not some man made product....!!!!! IF IT HAS TO BE, ITS UP TO ME...

Post  therostrom Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 am

http://www.dailyhealthessentials.com/ password: mytelomere
go to this website......find out about your REAL LIFE....
EXTENDYOURYEARS-TELOMERES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therostrom

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty PRODUCTB

Post  LuvDinar Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

Therostrom, Thank you SO MUCH for that valuable information. I'm an avid researcher and I will definitely check it out. If I order, I will go through you for sure! I believe that I recently read through this research and studies for ProductB, as you can read the exact ingredients in any medical invention when they apply for a patent -- and not realizing that this product is available for sale, I have purchased SEVERAL of the ingredients and taking the dose they got results from on their research subjects (but it's a lot of pills to take daily, when you take them individually).

Also, my father has had progressive peripheral neuropathy, to the point that he cannot use his hands and NO DOCTORS have been able to diagnose the cause, therefore, he is now addicted to Vicodan. He is now in his late 80's and this neuropathy has progressed over the past 7 years. My parents have Dinar and Dong, and they are just sick that finally for the first time in their lives, they will be able to afford to "see the world" and my father cannot walk but 10 feet at a time and cannot even cut his own food at the table :....(. I am going to research this for HIM primarily, as he was always a very active man, worked for NASA during the Gemini launches, our family knew all the astronauts and their kids... my dad was in great shape all his life weight lifting, technical mountain climbing, white water rafting and now he is so disabled and feels horrible, because he feels he's holding my mother back from continuing with a full life, since she is his full-time care-giver. Your story gave me hope for my father's future health!

Thank you so much for sharing this information on this forum -- thank God we got onto this subject! He is truly amazing how He guides us and cares for us -- and loves us -- so very much!! God bless you abundantly! And thank you again for posting this information!!

I hope Okieoilman and friends continues to be here for many years post CE. This is a WONDERFUL group of people!!

Last edited by MDRIEL on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

LuvDinar

Back to top Go down

Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc) Empty Re: Spectracell: Complete micronutrient profile (vitamins, Minerals,Protein, Etc)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down