OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON

+12
Glynnna
Topaz
cowgirl
full of hope
mommad
prettylady
Roz
JJWPoint
Parmelabp
mountaingirl47
JTDL1015
AdminSambo
16 posters

Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON

Post  AdminSambo Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:41 pm

ATTN ALL: - AS EVERYONE KNOWS, We've had TRAGEDY strike in our family - as we were honoring OKIE and his SON in prayers and condolences, many many members asked - HOW CAN WE HELP? Is there anyway we can HELP or HONOR OKIE or a charity on his behalf? We PRAYED and DISCUSSED what we could do to AID and ASSIST. After much discussion, we have setup an account at WELLS FARGO BANK in the name of "OKIE OIL MAN MEMORIAL FUND" - the account number is 2055095737 - the routing number is 111900659 - the customer service phone number is 1-800-869-3557. IF you DESIRE to donate, PLEASE be assured that ANY and ALL funds will be used first toward the FUNERAL EXPENSES in HONOR of STACY, and any REMAINING funds will be donated to a CHARITY as a MEMORIAL in STACY'S name - with our LOVE and APPRECIATION - the OOM TEAM.

For those who cannot do the Wells Fargo deposit - we have setup a paypal account - PLEASE be sure to mark you gift as Memorial fund - 100% of the funds received will be sent to the Wells Fargo Memorial account - under your paypal account you can send funds to sambo@oomteam.com

Last edited by AdminSambo on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdminSambo
AdminSambo
Admin

https://okieoilmanandfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty Re: MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON

Post  JTDL1015 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:14 pm

thank you

JTDL1015

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty Thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort. We love you OKIE!

Post  mountaingirl47 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Weep, but briefly for your loved ones
as they enter into the Kingdom of GOD.
For they shall possess a joy and peace
that is unobtainable on GOD'S earthly
realm. Rather, rejoice in their everlasting
and total happiness, for their eyes have
see GOD.

What a joyous day that will be for us ALL.

Please know we are holding you up constantly
in prayer. We love you OKIE and will pray without
ceasing for your comfort during this difficult time.

We are so blessed that you are part of our family.

mountaingirl47

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

Post  Parmelabp Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 am

God has given us everlasting life, truly. For we were blessed by God to pass on, through our children, the infinite love that Our Savior, Jesus Christ died for. That infinite Love we still fell today, tomorrow and will forever feel until our souls meet again when God chooses to release us of 'this life'.

I truly believe there is a sliver of light, very much like the rays of an aura borealis, between 'this life' and 'everlasting life'. Maybe, just maybe, that sliver of light will give you comfort.

Parmelabp

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty OKIE you are in my heart and in my prayers

Post  JJWPoint Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I am so heart struck hearing the news of the loss of your son. I have no words that can express my sorrow for you and your family.
May you receive comfort that he is with the Lord and know that I will keep you in prayer. You have been a stable foundation for me and for so many. I am only sorry I have no way to be that foundation for you except through prayer. Yet prayer has always sustained me.
Be well and know that so many in this dinar family are here for you and for your family.
God's Blessings and my prayers
jj
jjwpoint

JJWPoint

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty So sorry

Post  Roz Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Dear Okie,

We are so sorry for the loss of your son. Our hearts ache for you. We lost our youngest son also, age 19, unexpectedly.

Our prayers are with you.

Roz

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty on the loss of your son

Post  prettylady Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 am

Okie-I'm new to the group. I lost my son in '93 to cancer at the age of 18. What helped me was the Lord! Let those emotions out & know you'll be in my prayers. love, prettylady

prettylady

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty Okie & family

Post  mommad Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I know what a hole you have in your hearts due to the loss of your beloved son. I won't say it gets better, but it does become more dull little by little with time. What I will say is fill that painful hole with those wonderful memories of him that lasts forever and can never be taken from you. God Bless you all.

mommad

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty May His peace sustain you and your family

Post  full of hope Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Oakie,

Hearing the news of your son filled me with great sorrow - the same sorrow we felt when our 8-year-old son unexpectedly drowned. The blessing I have found is the unbelievable peace that is underlying the immense grief. As we healed, I was able one day to thank Him that I understood the pain and sorrow, but also knew the victory in knowing the promise of everlasting life for our little boy. That knowledge sustains me in the times of sharing the grief with other families.

Our prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry you have had to face this. His promise that our mourning will turn to joy is believable and it IS going to happen some day.

Thank you for all you have done for all of us as we travel this dinar journey. Your concern for us in the midst of your pain is amazing.

We are truly blessed to have you.

full of hope

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty Deepest Sympathy

Post  cowgirl Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Deepest Sympathy for your loss Okie, We pray the Lord will ease the heartache for you and yours.

cowgirl

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty God Bless

Post  Topaz Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Dear Okie: Sending you deepest condolences on the loss of your son. All hearts were united in sending God's angels to help you through this difficult time; and to bring you peace knowing that you have an angel in heaven watching over you, just as you lovingly cared for your son. God bless and keep you and your family through this time. Sincerely.

Topaz

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty Memorial to Okie's son

Post  Glynnna Wed May 01, 2013 3:29 am

Okie,
I work with angels all of the time. When one is taken from your home to God's home I often feel a certain sensation with tears of joy. I am told the soul is welcomed with open arms and songs of praise. I had heard this, but when it began to happen that the tears would flow uncontrollably I was concerned. I am assured they are letting me know that the soul is back home awaiting those that will follow at their time to join those who have passed on before. I often see great reunions and catching up with friends and family.
I feel the joy your family has with his arrival and the warmth of their love. One day you will be welcomed home also and they will show you around to "catch you up on what has changed" since you left.
My condolences for the lose of your son. I feel your sadness and your love for him.
We love you and hold you dear to our hearts. Thank you for your sacrifices- you will never know how deeply we feel for you.
glynnna

Glynnna

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty NCD

Post  NorthernColoradoDinarian Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

Beloved OKIE, while you found the loss of your Son, this 49 year old son found the loss of his Father at age 71 at around the same time that you did, with great sorrow and not enough immediate - but eventual - time and privacy for mourning. I share your pain and bless you with all my heart, agape love, and true Bretherine spirit. So much planned hope to help my Father post RV, now stopped. Plans are,revamped to extend to other family he most surely would have directed his blessings outward accordingly. Blessing My Brother and Mentor. May Gods Blessings continue to perfect your armour and shield in Christ. I love You as a Man, a Teacher, and a Brother. Thank you for all that you do for me and my family and trading partners.
NorthernColoradoDinarian
NorthernColoradoDinarian

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty With deepest sympathy

Post  salbon Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 am

Okie this one thing we know that heaven is real, and we will see our loved ones again in heaven. Be comforted by these thoughts my friend............

salbon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickey2013 Wed May 01, 2013 12:41 pm

So sorry and sad about your lose. But, I think the Lord love him more than you until he have to take him away from you. He just returned a bit early than us to the side of the Lord. Just remember, you will see each other once again in heaven.

Mickey2013

Back to top Go down

MEMORIAL FOR OKIES SON Empty We mourn and stand the gap with you, Okie

Post  nancyl Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Okie, if there is one person I have embraced into my heart through this little saga of the Dinar, it is you. Equally, if there is one person beyond the dinar posting that I shall sorely miss, it is you, once this ends happily in each and every life. It has been a connection of deep and abiding faith that you connect to us with, Okie.

Thus, knowing you have lost one of the greatest gifts and treasures one can lose hurts my heart and obviously, others. If ever there is a moment in our lives that our trust and faith in the Lord is challenged, it is our children and grandchildren. When I see the world and its condition, I sometimes wonder of the Lord is just not calling home those that need the most protection before all hell breaks loose. Nonetheless, be comforted as we all stand with you now, Okie. We truly love you with such a Holy depth and sense of brotherhood. Just be well and stay well. You are a warrior, both obviously from the military and in the Lords Army.

May your reward(s) burst forth as you are told and followed by the abundance of His hidden gifts stored up for you, as well. No one deserves it more, Okie. Rest and stop depriving yourself of that, but above all -- Rest in Him.

Nancy L. I love you

nancyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum