OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1

Go down

BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1 Empty BASIC CANCER INFO - A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!!! P1

Post  sednet1 Fri May 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Amazing Life Institute & Wellness Center
Your Holistic Resource for Optimum Wellness!
Gently, Powerfully, Transforming Lives!
www.AmazingLifeInstitute.org
OF (360) 609-1070

"Your First Wealth is Health" ~Hippocrates

"When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use.
When diet is correct, medicine is of no need!"
~ Ancient Ayruvedic Proverb

"The Purpose of Life is a Life of Purpose!"
"Choice, not chance, determines our Destiny!"
"You are always only One Choice away from changing your life!"

...So remember, If Life's only 'good,' Turn It UP ! ! !

Please enjoy this video and consider yourself validated!
http://www.flixxy.com/validation-short-film.htm?a=0

From: Rich Aydelott [mailto:Rich@AmazingLifeInstitute.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:01 PM
To: 'aiss@hawaii.rr.com'
Subject: BASIC CANCER INFO

Hi Bob,
Here is a small library of information we spoke about...
Have a most Amazing!
Rich

This is a small beginning – we have much more and can get very specific...

This email is a broad spectrum of information about different effective resources
in use today. These are basic in scope and a good place to start. Please keep an
open mind and entertain these contents without accepting or rejecting anything...

Also, please check out the following websites:

www.CancerTutor.com
www.CureZone.com

Here’s some basic info – some of it you may already know… These resources focus
more on what we can do rather than highlight the problems with conventional therapies...

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have attached a few newsletters and files
that should get you started... This is only a small amount of what we have explored. There is much
more that we can send / bring to your attention; it would be good to be more specific from here on...

As for Cancer... Please entertain the following information... Aristotle said, "It's the mark of an
educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it." We say, "It's the beginning of understanding
to entertain many ideas without accepting or rejecting them..." Your call...

The truth is, people have prayed for a cure... and their prayers were answered long ago. Many
diligent and dedicated Doctors, Scientists and professionals have found Cures and proven them...

"But nobody today can say that one does not know what cancer and its prime cause be.
On the contrary, there is no disease whose prime cause is better known, so that today
ignorance is no longer an excuse that one cannot do more about prevention. That prevention
of cancer will come there is no doubt, for man wishes to survive. But how long prevention will
be avoided depends on how long the prophets of agnosticism will succeed in inhibiting the
application of scientific knowledge in the cancer field. In the meantime, millions of men must die
of cancer unnecessarily." Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Otto Warburg in a meeting of Nobel Laureates, June 30, 1966
(Emphasis added)

Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1931 for discovering what Cancer is and How to Reverse it.

So... Why aren't people being made aware of these??? Why aren't we using them??? Why do
people have to go to other countries such as Canada, Mexico and Europe to find these remedies???

What would happen if everyone passed this information on with the same enthusiasm they email jokes???

Robert Beck PhD who created the 'Beck Protocol' said sadly, "A Patient Cured is a Customer Lost"
We now know that Illness, Disease and the treatment of symptoms drive the world 's largest business...

Here's the problem (from my point of view and opinion)
• Profits on over-the-counter drugs can exceed 500,000% http://cancertutor.com/Other/NoCancer13.html
• The Medical Universities receive much of their funding from the pharmaceutical companies...
• Doctors receive most of their post graduate education from the sales reps of drug companies ...
• The pharmaceutical industry has the most powerful and well funded lobbyists in Washington DC...
• Doctors are sent on free all expense paid vacations just for sitting through informational seminars...
Dr. Susan Love, Internationally known as the foremost authority on Breast Cancer, at the 2006 World Health Convention
stated that in her opinion, "Chemotherapy and Radiation are like slash burning a forest because we have a few bad trees."
I was there and I heard her with my own ears! I believe most Doctors want to do the right thing - they just haven't been taught how.

The following resources and more are easily verifiable via 'The World Research Foundation.' I met with the founder Steven Ross
who says they have over 33,000 volumes on health and healing going back into the 14th century... I have held some of these books
in my hands...

The following may be difficult to believe so we’ll be happy to show you the evidence…

Many Doctors and researchers have successfully reversed Cancer over the years, however over
the years we have come to the simple conclusion that “Illness and Disease is Simply Very Big Business.”

Here's a basic timeline... (Please note this timeline is incomplete...)
• 460 BC – 370 BC – Hippocrates Greek Physician – ‘First Do No Harm,” “Let your food be you medicine and your medicine be your food.”
• 1890 – Pathologist William Russell (1852-1940) first reported pleomorphic "cancer parasites" inside and outside cancerous cells.
• 1890 – Dr. Rene Quinton discovers Marine Plasma and cures Cancer and many other diseases.
• 1900ish – Nicola Tesla discovers the Mortal Oscillatory Rate (MOR) ie. Frequencies kill organisms like Bacteria, Virus, Parasites, etc..
• 1900 – Nicola Tesla Starts the “Tesla Ozone Company” discovers Ozone cures Illness and diseases by killing Bacteria, Virus, Parasites, etc..
• Pre 1920 - Essiac Tea from Native Americans is a long proven method of curing Cancers. (Also note an 8 herb version called “Flor-Essence”)
• 1931 – Dr, Otto Warburg Won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovering that Oxygen Therapy Kills Malignant Cancer Cells
• 1931 – Dr. Royal Raymond Rife honored at Conference celebrating ‘the End of All Disease’ attended by the most prominent Doctors.
• 1934 – Dr. Royal Raymond Rife has 100% cure rate with Rife Machine Frequency generator
• 1939 – Dr Perry Nichols M.D. publishes "Cancer: - It's proper treatment and Cure" He used alkaline substances called 'Escharotics'
• 1950s – Dr. Robert C. Olney, M.D. was curing Cancers with ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy (UVBI).
• 1951 – Dr. Johanna Budwig proves "Cancer is Easily Treatable through Dietary Lifestyle" Published "Cancer - The Problem and The Solution"
• 1958 - Discovery that Bark from the Taheebo tree in South America Cures Leukemia http://curezone.com/foods/lapacho.asp Article from February 1985 states, "Over the past 20 years reports from doctors and patients have indicated that this bark, when ingested (usually in tea form), has cured terminal leukemia, arthritis, yeast and fungus infections, arrested pain, stopped athlete's foot and cured the common cold."
• 1987 &1992 – Patents are issued for Cures for Cancer and Aids in the United States.
• 1992 - Dr. Robert O Young - Published the "pH Miracle" and has been successfully treating many forms of Cancer for years
• 1993 - Dr. Hulda Clark published “The Cure for All Disease,” "The Cure for All Cancers," "The Cure for All Advanced Cancers," "The Prevention of All Cancers."
• 1996 - Robert Beck PhD. Cures Cancer and Aids using his 4 part Beck Protocol (Colloidal Silver, Micro-Current, Magnetic Pulse and Ozone)
• 1996 - (MMS) Miracle Mineral Supplement or "Chlorine Di-Oxide: Cures Cancer and many Diseases https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeZsY7iMiqc
• Dr.Tullio Simoncini - Oncologist in Rome Italy has been curing Cancer for over 35 years, including advanced Cancers that had metastasized throughout the body many times in as little as 6 days using Baking Soda.
1. http://www.cancerisafungus.com/cancer-therapy-prologue.php

sednet1
Super Moderators

Back to top Go down