OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Anonymous Wrote... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Anonymous Wrote...

2 posters

Go down

Anonymous Wrote... Empty Anonymous Wrote...

Post  ..journey Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 am

Anonymous wrote:

A fool and his money are soon parted; is it surprising that the lure of untold wealth is a siren call to the desperate masses.

At the end we always knew there would be confusion and a frenzy of feeding sharks in the water.

Those not in a group were being enticed by fishing fools and malingerers pumping up their own importance and superiority but on examination they were found and definitely are wanting of substance and gravity.

It is becoming clear the web of provocateurs pumping these scams is quite vast and interlocked.  Little slips expose them in their desperation but it is increasingly becoming clear they are becoming more impotent as their schemes become unraveled and their antics exposed for the scams which they are.

Rest assured that powerful allies are already hot on the scent of these illusionists and as our namesake suggests we don’t forget, we don’t forgive; - expect us, for we are legion.

More and more those who were hoodwinked are waking up to the mass stupidity of hypnotic suggestion which entrances people of usually level heads, to clutch blindly at straws of glittering illusions
Many are rectifying their blunder at utmost speed revoking P.O.A.s and agreements in a mass exodus back to reality; - like musical chairs you don’t want to be the last person standing, without a chair – for soon afterwards you won’t have a pot to piss in, - either! 

Better to hold and keep those Dinars close at hand ready to go to the bank and exchange of your choice without a restrictive agreement and NDA than to be up a creek without a paddle looking like a fool without any money onboard a sinking canoe in a river of hungry crocodiles!

You should all know by now where and who the clearing bank is; - it is far better to get an increased rate there; than not at all.  Rather negotiate a better rate in a safe environment than in a back room with the other player holding the loaded gun of your P.O.A. and N.D.A. to your head for 10 years!  Filling your head with gentle soothing words of how this is how it’s done, while pocketing your money!

By all means risk takers and gamblers should apply but the intelligent small investor should play it safe and bank on their return; - at no time do you ever sign away your rights; relinquish your currency to another; give up your identity documents to others, - unless you are opening up your bank account in the bank; and don’t travel like others have before, spending money on the promise of salvation without a return ticket.  It’s tough sleeping rough when the deal falls through yet again.

Already many are jumping from this sinking ship of pretend UST group of internet salesmen pestering Dinarians to get on to that infomercial conference call.

Those still aboard are becoming increasingly uneasy as they discover more and more of the circus of lies and half truths.  No one wants to be the last joker left onboard the ship with those agreements in place; - for it will cost fools greatly to believe in shiny glass and painted gold bars filled with tungsten!

If indeed this group of peddlers owes money to past dinar failures you can be sure that the less people onboard means those who remain will have to bear the brunt of the haircut for them to make good past wrongs.

It is the lack of gravitas and integrity which exposes those glib back lot salesmen and their associates in their hyped up play acting.  Remember that they need to create demand to keep spinning their illusion so I’m sure you will shortly read or hear that their group is closed due to capacity – don’t be fooled – it’s because most have already left the building along with Elvis!

By anonymous

Feel Free to educate your Dinarian family by reposting

..journey

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Wrote... Empty Re: Anonymous Wrote...

Post  Tndr Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you! I will bring this over to TNT.

Tndr

Back to top Go down

Post  ..journey Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Oh, please do...thank you!  

..journey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum