OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK..

Go down

*19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK.. Empty *19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK..

Post  ..journey Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 pm

19 SIGNS YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN YOU THINK

You are alive.

You are able to see the sunrise and the sunset.

You are able to hear birds sing and waves crash.

You can walk outside and feel the breeze through your hair and the sun’s warmth on your skin.

You have tasted the sweetness of chocolate cake.

You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.

You awoke this morning with a roof over your head.

You had a choice of what clothes to wear.

You haven’t feared for your life today.

You have overcome some considerable obstacles, and you have learned and survived.

You often worry about what you’re going to do with your life – your career, your family, the next step, etc. – which means you have ambition, passion, drive, and the freedom to make your own decisions.

You live in a country that protects your basic human rights and civil liberties.

You are reasonably strong and healthy – if you got sick today, you could recover.

You have a friend or relative who misses you and looks forward to your next visit.

You have someone with whom to reminisce about ‘the good old days.’

You have access to clean drinking water.

You have access to medical care.

You have access to the Internet.

You can read.

The truth is, you’re doing better than a lot of people in this world.  So remember to be grateful for all the things you do have.

..journey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum