OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things,

Go down

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, Empty Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things,

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with humbled hearts that we gather together to offer up a prayer of thanks. Often we spend time making requests that we seldom take time to give thanks for all you have given, as we should. We thank you for the trials we come across this day that will strengthen our spirits. We thank you for the rising of Grandfather Sun as he brings warmth and the lighting of our path this day. We thank you for the coolness of the early morning and the songs from the fliers that rise to awaken us. We thank you for the winds that have taken out the old air and replaced it with that of fresher air. We thank you for the snow as it blankets the ground, preparing it for the coming season of birth and renewal. We thank you for the lightning that supplies nitrates to the soil. We thank you for our relations that have come to provide us with insight and wisdom to help us along our journey.

We thank you for the many blessings and gifts that you have blessed us with. May we learn to use them for the betterment of all. We thank you for giving us the many plants and herbs to give us nourishment and cures for all diseases and disorders. May we understand their benefits and use them appropriately. We thank you for our family and friends that have remained with us this day, to provide support. We thank you for the guidance you send us so we may follow our path with strong legs and straight eyes. We thank you for our Elders that have given us the necessary tools we need along our journey. May we honor them with great respect. We thank you for our children that will carry the lessons and wisdom on to the next generation. We thank you for Father Sky as he continues to tirelessly protect us each day. We give thanks for all two-leggeds, four-leggeds, swimmers, fliers and crawlers. We thank you for Mother Earth as she gives us all things we need to survive. We thank you for the calmness of the waters of the lakes and oceans in the early morning hours. For the early morning dew that drips from the plants and the mists that float from above and settle in the valleys below, we thank you. We thank you for the precious gift of life. We thank you for our unique paths and the knowledge that all things have a purpose.

We thank you for Grandmother Moon as she begins to rise and watch over us during our slumber. We thank you for the music that accompanies the coolness of the evening breeze, the crawlers, and our brother the wolf as he howls over the land. We thank you for the rushing waters that give us serenity as it flows from the snow-capped mountains. We thank you for our food and ask for its blessing. We thank you for the vastness of the Universe that surrounds us and all the mysteries it holds. We thank you for the signs and wonders of the Universe and the spirit dwelling within the hearts of all living things. We thank you for your forgiveness, love and guidance each day. We thank you for the answering of prayers. Emenv
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down