OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things,

Go down

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, Empty Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things,

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:49 am

Great Spirit, Almighty Healer and Creator of all things, it is with humbled hearts that we gather together to offer up many thanks. We thank you for the sacredness of the soil we walk upon, as it holds the blood of our ancestors. We thank you for the wisdom that comes to our hearts through the experiences we encounter, as well as when we receive them from our ancestors. We thank you for the strength found in the wind as it swirls in circles, and the gentleness of the breeze as it touches our cheeks. We thank you for the cycles of the seasons that show us how life also moves through cycles. We thank you for the wisdom found in the trees when we learn to empty our minds and listen intently to the words they speak. We thank you for the snow that will soon blanket the ground as it prepares it for its slumber. We ask for healing for those that are enduring great suffering through diverse diseases and disorders. We ask for comfort and peace for those that have lost loved ones. We ask for strength and courage for those that have moved on to the Spirit World. We ask for a greater spiritual reawakening so we may become a greater voice that will not falter throughout the four corners. We ask for an end to the hatred that further destroys us. We ask instead for an era of peace where all become truly equal. We ask for an end to greed and materialistic desires. We ask instead for closed eyes to see and hardened hearts to soften so we may begin to understand the destruction we have made and the task that lies before us. We ask for freedom for all that have been incarcerated over crimes they did not commit. We ask for veils of secrecy to be lifted and closed doors to open so we may better understand that which has brought so much evil into the world. We ask for protection for the defenseless. We ask also for protection for all of our animal friends that are being killed for sport or wall trophies. We ask for an end to domestic violence and abuse and protection be given to those that must suffer through them. We ask for an end to all hostilities and war that further feeds the hatred that divides us. We thank you for our Elders and the wisdom they provide. May they be respected as they should. We thank you for our children that will build upon an unbreakable foundation this generation lays before them. We thank you for the many trials we endure in order to strengthen our spirit. We thank you for our relations that provide insight when it is needed. We thank you for the rains that come to bring growth and purification to the areas of need. We thank you for the precious gift of life and the magnificence of the beauty that surrounds us
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down