MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

At this time we pray

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At this time we pray

Post  MISPLACEDBUCKEYE on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:51 am

At this time we pray to you Creator for our day and for our family and friends. We Pray dear Creator for you to watch over all that suffer in Silence with Mental Health Issues,Illnesses and Addictions give them all strength to make it thru this day. Dear Creator we pray for our Mother Earth may we all keep her from being rape and damaged may we all learn to respect what we all take for granted may we all learn to stand up and protect our Mother Earth and keep her safe for generations to come. I pray dear Creator for all the living animals on earth may we respect them all and remember that destroying their habitats will effect us all in the future may we respect what you have given to us to live on and honour all this where we live. I now pray for all those spirits that have crossed over to the spirit world or for those about to cross over on there journey I ask give them all guidance and the family strength to deal with these events. Honour song Mi'kmaq Honour Song for you all and blessings of great health and happiness. http://youtu.be/rpUuTtI2W3A
MISPLACEDBUCKEYE

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top