OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE

+4
doghouse
jimbucks
Desertjar5
longhorn
8 posters

Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE

Post  longhorn Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I and my close fellow dinarians are still confused about the differences and benefits
of being a member of the Generals64/Studley group "vs" walk-in to the big 4 banks.
As this has evolved it seems that the high dollar benefit promised from Generals64/Studley group has eroded as all banks are supposedly offering the same.
It was surmised at one time that:
1. Taxes would be be absorbed by the bank/Chinese
2. Spread fees would be absorbed by the bank/Chinese
3. Can anyone from this forum outline exactly what the differences/benefits are for being a member of the Generals64/Studley group.

Thank you for a detailed response

Longhorn

longhorn

Back to top Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Re: Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE

Post  Desertjar5 Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 pm

I believe many are asking this same question, hope we can get an answer so as to be able to save time for us and banks at time of CE

Desertjar5

Back to top Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Re: Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE

Post  jimbucks Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Good question...would love an answer.

jimbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  doghouse Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:09 am

I would also like to know if the General64 group is the Private Placement group that is supposedly selling the dinar to China for Oil Credits... This group thing is so confusing and no one is upfront with the answers...

doghouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Godskid Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:48 pm

There have been many questions such as this raised before. I have done much research and have come to the conclusion that we can look at what is presented and make a decision at that time. What I have found is Private Placement is Private and the details regarding this instrument are not supposed to be known until an NDA is secured. There are very strong and specific rules that must be followed. Your question can only be answered by you going to an appointment and being presented with the specifics. You may consider taking a securities attorney with you if you are concerned about understanding specifics. Those who present the deal can not deviate from that which is written.
Only few people are invited to participate in private placements and if indeed this is private placement, we may have never have had this kind of opportunity under other circumstances. I read a communication from General64 that said we have the option to reject that which is presented and exchange another way.
So in the meantime, you may consider doing your own research in private placement and if this is a private placement you may be better prepared for the meeting. If it is not, you will have a greater information in you future life investments.
I hope this helps, I also shared your frustration prior to spending time in research.

Godskid

Back to top Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Differences between groups

Post  nanakapp Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

What my husband and I are wondering is, if we are in 2 different groups, such as Gen64 and Okies, how would we know until we got to each bank which was offering the most? And if we went to one bank, how would we know what the other bank may be offering if we had not been there? Should we split up our money and go ahead with the lst bank, then see what the next one is offering? Then would we loose the originally bank's rate if we wanted to go back?
I am sure I am not the only one wondering this. Thanks and many blessings!
PS We will be happy with anything at this point, but just want to know what would be best to do!

nanakapp

Back to top Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Step Back and breathe

Post  jasa1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 am

We have Generals64 group, Okies group and Tony says all the banks will be the same. My on my what should I do. First step back and breathe. When you get your 800#s to call here is an idea. First call one 800# (let say Okies) and set your appointment for at least 3 to 4 days out. Then call the next 800# and set your appointment for the next day or that same day, if one can be in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Then call the banks 800#s (which are 3 if you leave out WF) and set up one appt. 2 days out in the morning, one in the afternoon and the last on the 3rd day in the morning. Now you will have a tons of information with you when you go to the Generals64 and Okies appointments. Now stop and ask yourself. How much did you invest into your dinar? How much money did you expect to RV at back when you first got in to this investment? Friends when we first got in (at least some of us) $1 for $1 was out of this world and in reality it still is. But because we are hearing all these stupendous rates its blocking the real purpose of this blessing, to further GODs work in helping others. Remeber one of satans traps is greed. Now that doesn't mean its wrong to believe those claims of higher rates. Whats wrong in my eyes is becoming fixated on them. So here is my solution based on the above scenario. Plan on making 4 currency exchange or at least 3. Take 10% of your Dinar as you go to each Bank on the 2nd day. If they are high rates like some say they are going to be then exchange the 10% and make an appointment to bring the rest of your Dinar. If not just walk out, at least you now have the knowledge of what they are offering. Now that you walked out your ready to go to one of the group ventures you already have an appointment with and you do the same thing (personally I am not walking in with all my Dinar but it will be a phone call away, very close by). If you are not satisfied with that offer you have your last group offer for the next day. Even if you cash 10% at each bank (30% total) then 35% with Generals64 group and 35% with Okies group, how bad could that be? Maybe a few dollars off here and there, big deal, its still a blessing. No matter what you do give thanks to our Father in Heaven and remember to pay it forward.
jasa1
jasa1

Back to top Go down

Post  mike159 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

With 4-5 mil. of us I do not think you will be able to make a lot of appointments.
If you do and do not show it hurts all of us that are trying to exchange. The rates
are high just make one appointment please and exchange.

mike159

Back to top Go down

Post  mike159 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Per Tony at TNT all banks offering the same rate. You will pay taxes! Just do not
know how much? Suggest you set aside 50% till Mar. or Apr. 2014 to cover any
taxes. The rate will go up or down after the RV due to market conditions. Again
the rates are high just sign the NDA and take the money.

mike159

Back to top Go down

Clarify the exact differences between the Generals 64/Studley group and walk in at CE Empty Possible differences in group rates

Post  nanakapp Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks so much. I had planned to call 2 and go to both and deposit if it was reasonable at the first then go to the other to "check it out" and maybe deposit some there too. Of course we will use it for the use of the Lord. We already have a plan to give to ministries all over the world and plan to set up a foundation.
Thanks again. Blessings.

nanakapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down