OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Is VND being replaced with new cuuency?

3 posters

Go down

Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? Empty Is VND being replaced with new cuuency?

Post  rain72 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi,
I just called my bank to order some VND. That's all good. Was talking to the person who takes my order and got very confused.
Hopefully someone can help me understand.
I was told that if the current currency is kept the same, we could do exchange in the US at the new rate if it should go up.
But if the VND is replaced with a new currency and then value goes up we would have to gift it to someone in Vietnam as Vietnam will not let non-Vietnamese exchange. So we would get nothing as we do not know anyone in Vietnam.
Any help out there??
Bank was Chase

rain72

Back to top Go down

Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? Empty Is VND being replaced with new cuuency?

Post  BMSMarcia Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm

This is a very good question I would like to know the answer my self thanks for bringing it. I hope someone will answer this soon I hope this is not true....

BMSMarcia

Back to top Go down

Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? Empty Re: Is VND being replaced with new cuuency?

Post  rain72 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi,
I am signed up with Dinarrecaps but not sure how to post a question in there. This just really confused me today.
I have run out for awhile I will try to post in recaps when I get back.
Thanks Rain72

rain72

Back to top Go down

Is VND being replaced with new cuuency? Empty Re: Is VND being replaced with new cuuency?

Post  Len Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 pm

rain72 wrote:Hi,
I just called my bank to order some VND. That's all good. Was talking to the person who takes my order and got very confused.
Hopefully someone can help me understand.
I was told that if the current currency is kept the same, we could do exchange in the US at the new rate if it should go up.
But if the VND is replaced with a new currency and then value goes up we would have to gift it to someone in Vietnam as Vietnam will not let non-Vietnamese exchange. So we would get nothing as we do not know anyone in Vietnam.
Any help out there??
Bank was Chase
Well, we could always drag our dong to Vietnam this winter and keep it warm and use it there....lol

Len

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum