OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF

2 posters

Go down

LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF Empty LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF

Post  Cindieloohoo Wed May 22, 2013 3:55 pm

[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] FOLKS, WE HAVE A LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS IN DIRE NEED OF....

GLOVES, Jersey or Leather

ATV (for borrow), power cords

FOLKS, WE HAVE A LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS IN DIRE NEED OF....

*Generators *Toilet Paper *Tools-shovels, rakes, etc. *Gloves *Contractor trash bags *Bread *Diabetic foods *Cereals *Shampoos *lotions and powders for babies and adults *Hair brushes *Sunscreen *Acetaminophen *Adult & Children’s) Ibuprofen -(Adult & Children’s) *Pacifiers *Baby Bottles *Baby Diapers Baby Wipes * Adult Depends * Clothes (all sizes) * toothbrushes * toothpaste * gloves (jersey and work gloves) * Flashlights * Dog food *cat food *Soap * hand sanitizer *deodorant * Towels * wash clothes * Denture Cleaner *Contact Cleaner *Feminine Supplies*Disposable plates & cups * Gatorade * Baby Formula *underwear (Bras, panties, SOCKS)*Shoes *Batteries *Disposable plates and cups *rags for clean up * first aid supplies (Band-aids, Neosporin, peroxide etc.) *BIBLES

ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED OR DELIVERED TO THE:
CMA/GHI TRAILER COMMAND POST
AT DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
760 SW 19TH ST. MOORE, OK. 73160

REMEMBER FOLKS THESE DONATIONS ARE ALL TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND....WHAT A GREAT CAUSE TO HELP OUR FELLOW BROTHERS & SISTERS IN NEED!

GOD'S HAND INTERNATIONAL WILL PROVIDE RECEIPTS FOR ALL DONATIONS RECEIVED

YOU MAY CONTACT SPECIALAGENTGIBBS, MYSELF, SEDNET1 OR, SAMBO IF NEEDED

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS!

Cindieloohoo
Cindieloohoo
Admin Asst

Back to top Go down

LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF Empty Re: LIST OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR MOORE OK DISASTER RELIEF

Post  SpecialAgentGibbs Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

At this time, thanks to the immense outpouring of generosity from ALL the people, corporations, and organizations involved, GHI no longer has the need for items donations for the Moore, OK disaster relief.

GHI has determined that the BEST way for people to continue to help those in need,
from this point forward, is to PLEASE donate monetarily so we can provide the as yet unforeseen needs of the Moore Disaster as those needs arise.

Words simply can not describe our gratefulness for all of the items donated,
they have changed the lives of our brothers & sisters in need!

The Officers and staff of GHI wish to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

http://www.godshandinternational.org

Back to top Go down