OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW HORIZONS BUTTON

BAGHDAD TIME
Latest topics
» CHATROOM, NEW HORIZONS, IS OPEN!!!
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm by handy andy

» WELCOME BACK OKIE!
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm by karent56

» AS OF 18 APRIL 2018 ... CHATROOM HAS REOPENED AFTER ADDONCHAT ISSUES!!!
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm by DanJ

» ALL NATIVE'S CK THIS OUT
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm by pheasanthunter

» 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy!
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am by ..journey

» Chatroom login
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am by Kinibop

» To Your Health ... Miracle Ginger Tea
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm by Kinibop

» STILL CANT GET INTO CHAT
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm by NorthernColoradoDinarian

» Cant get into chat Im a member
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am by Kinibop

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK!

Go down

Are YOU ready for a Serious Conversation with your Private Banking / Relationship Manager?

EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_lcap15%EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_lcap74%EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 40 ]
EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_lcap11%EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 54

EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! Empty EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK!

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 pm

PRIVATE BANKING - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK!
READ - then scroll to TOP of the PAGE for MORE...
AFTER CE - THEN what? – It is THEN Time for a Serious Conversation with your Private Banking / Relationship Manager ARE YOU READY?

IMAGINE - You walk into the bank with THIRTEEN (13) 3 X 5 Cards in your pocket. On EACH of them, you have listed KEY and specific goals to accomplish during your appointment with your Private Banker/relationship manager. (Your specific details, plans and questions are WRITTEN DOWN and prepared in a file folder or a spiral notebook in your folder/briefcase)

BUT FIRST - WHY CARDS? Think of THESE cards are your "PRIVATE BANKING - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards". SWEET and SIMPLE... they provide you with your springboard for discussion with your private banker/relationship manager. A framework (if you please) for assigning and capturing PRIORITES that are tailor-made for your family. THESE cards 'keep you on track'. On a practical note, for those of us who are ‘visual’ in task accomplishment, we can actually “lay the cards on the table” and remove them one by one as they are dealt with during the appointment.

OF COURSE... SOME of the priorities listed below may not don't apply to YOU... others simply may not have occurred to you. By investing the time prioritizing the cards, you begin to define WHAT MATTERS MOST to you - and then align those PRIORITIES for YOUR family.

1. SAVE for Retirement
2. FUND Educational Goals
3. PLAN for Life Transitions and Unexpected Events
4. *PLAN for INCOME during Retirement
5. GIVE to Charitable Causes
6. SUPPORT Parents or Children
7. WHAT Else?
8. LEVERAGE or MANAGE Debt
9. DEFINE Estate and Legacy Plans
10. PURSUE a Dream or Major Purchase
11. TRANSITION a Business
12. *PROTECT Assets
13. *PROTECT Against Taxes and Inflation

NOTE: *These items... ('Game Busters', if you will) are PRIORITES. "The time to discuss how you would deal with these issues is BEFORE these situations arise." Each bank Private and Investment bank may refer to these priorities differently. Wells Fargo calls them "Bracket Busters". More info online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ABOUT THIS POST: Absolutely NO financial or legal advice is given or intended in this post. As always, consult Certified Professional Tax, Accounting, Estate Planning and Financial advice before signing any document or making any verbal agreements.

Neither OOM&F nor its affiliates provide ANY legal advice whatsoever. Please consult your legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depend on the specific facts of your own situation at the time your taxes are prepared. This post subject to terms and conditions of use of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[center][b]

Last edited by MiddleClassMaiden on Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : word syntax - correct grammar & quantity - title seqence)
.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

EZ - INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK! Empty INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK!

Post  .MiddleClassMaiden Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

INVESTMENT ACTION Cards - PRIVATE BANKING - AFTER CE - Keeping ON TRACK!

THANK YOU for checking out this Post! Soooo many are 'GETTING IT'... and NOW taking those CRITICALLY IMPORTANT steps to LEARN and PLAN for both the ce appointment and that ALL IMPORTANT meeting with PROFESSIONAL wealth, tax and asset protection advisers. SCROLL to the top of the post and let us know how YOU are doing in this planning process! THANK YOU for your interest and 'yearn to learn'!

.MiddleClassMaiden
.MiddleClassMaiden
Moderator XP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum